TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Gas Tank for 1963 Rambler Classic 660 Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommywilliams04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gas Tank for 1963 Rambler Classic 660 Needed
    Posted: Feb/11/2019 at 9:50am
Hi all!
I'm looking for a replacement gas tank for my 1963 Rambler Classic 660. I've searched high and low online, and haven’t been able to locate one. Would anyone know if there is another tank that I could use instead?
Thank you so much in advance.

SensibleSpectaculars View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SensibleSpectaculars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2019 at 9:19pm
Best bet might be to have your original tank rebuilt. A web search will turn up companies offering this service.

Tommywilliams04 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommywilliams04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2019 at 2:11pm
Thank you so much for your reply, I'll definitely do that if I can't find one!
LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2019 at 3:50pm
Moyer's Renu in Pennsylvania might be the ticket.  Check out their website and give them a call to see if they can bring it back to life.  They have a very good reputation.
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 220 360
68 American 220 199
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic