TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Jeeps and Eagle 4x4 fun.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Frankenstein Wagoneer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 9:43pm
Lookin' sweet, Ace!!
-72 SST Javelin -under restoration. Alfano Performance 360.

-76 CJ-5,strong 360, 6" lift, 35"s.

-77 J-20, 4bbl 360/t-18, 33"s.

marlinsteve's son

Gonzobongo View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonzobongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 9:02pm
I just recently "started" an effort to bring a decrepit 83 Wagoneer limited back to life. First time ever doing any of this stuff. No engine work experience, no body work experience, and just a touch of interior work in the past. I've researched so much in an effort to not screw it up. Every other Waggy project I read about people lamenting about the speck of rust on their jeep from Arizona, Nevada, ect... I really got discouraged before I really got started. But this one of yours, man, it's an inspiration to me! My Swagoneer is a serious bit of work. But your efforts really got me jacked up to get working on it! Thank you.

Now, any advise on how to convince the wife to get on board now? :)
WWI Flying Ace View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWI Flying Ace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 1:29pm

Glad to hear that the Waggy is an inspiration!  Good luck with yours!  I am sure there are more “correct” ways to go about it but as you gathered I am a first timer.  Best thing I can say is, have a plan but expect to deal with major things that you didn’t or couldn’t foresee until you stumbled across them.  Also, there is a lot of good information here, and great people willing to help with their knowledge.  Also, there is a lot of Wagoneer specific good information at the IFSJ site.  http://www.ifsja.org/

As for convincing the wife…buy her presents…lots and lots of presents!  Although not enough to cut in too much to the parts you will need for the Wagoneer!  J  Good luck with the project, and keep us posted!       

1973 Javelin AMX

2007 Jeep Commander

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."

-Plato
CAPTSmith View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAPTSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/21/2013 at 12:31pm
How is that Frankenstein Waggie doing these days!  Smile
WWI Flying Ace View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWI Flying Ace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/31/2013 at 11:02am
Unfortunately for me but fortunately for someone else, she's up for sale.  I've changed jobs and don't have a choice.  :(

I love her a lot...someone will be getting one heck of a great Jeep!
1973 Javelin AMX

2007 Jeep Commander

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."

-Plato
CecileG View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CecileG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2016 at 4:39am
I have watched a lot of films and read the book of Mary Shelly, http://bigpaperr.com/blog/frankenstein-critical-essay - http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/frankenstein-critical-essay has some more facts about Frankenstein!

Edited by CecileG - Dec/29/2016 at 4:42am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic