TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMC Rendezvous 2019 - Event Date: Aug/10/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2019 at 5:54pm
Dan and I have been attending several swap meets and shows in the Pacific Northwest passing out flyers for our event. Along with posting them at various businesses and they are being shipped out to customers with parts sales. This is where we have been getting our greatest responses for the event. I have received several applications already, even though the show doesn't take place until August. All I can say is keep them coming. This is going to be a great show that people will remember and has been long overdue here in the Northwest.
White70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2019 at 7:48am
As of yesterday I did not realize that our flyer and registration form for our event was available on line at  http://www.amcrc.com/RC/shows/Shows.html
Thank you Bill for that information. This will make it much easier for everyone.

Edited by White70 - Mar/19/2019 at 7:50am
White70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2019 at 8:40am
Well the trophies are in and they turned out great. Brenden should have the dash plaques as well. Some of our members have been accumulating items for the raffle, so that is all coming together nicely. We have the goody bags and just need a few more items to fill them with. We also have all the tables and chairs lined up, along with cones and barricades. The band is scheduled and are working on some lyrics that will please everyone there. If you can make it to our event I am sure you will have a great time.
rodhhrod View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodhhrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2019 at 3:26pm
What time does the beer garden opens? LOL LOL Just kidding of course.
White70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2019 at 3:23pm
Anyone needing a list of available hotels in the area or places to park a car trailer, you can email me at rcbinns56@gmail.com for the info. We are just 4 months away till the event, we are all looking forward to seeing you and your cars.
crossramrambler View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crossramrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/04/2019 at 8:39pm
Two of us from Reno sent in our money. I will be bringing 69 Rogue and the other car will be a blown pro street AMX. Hope it turns out to be a good show.........Jim
crossramrambler View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crossramrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2019 at 9:52pm
Can you say how many pre-registered cars there are so far? Thanks Jim
White70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2019 at 11:59am
Jim, so far we have 25 cars preregistered and I know of about a half dozen who have yet to turn in their forms and more from the Rose City group. We may not get the 70+ cars we were hoping for, but it is still going to be a great event worth attending.

For those of you who will be coming in the day before we are holding a no host get together on Friday evening August 9th, the day before the Rendezvous, at Jimmy O’s Pizzeria, 1678 S Beavercreek RD, OR City, OR. 
White70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2019 at 9:26am
Well the registrations forms are still trickling in and we have have some really great cars showing up for the event from all over the western states and Canada.  For instance, it appears Bob will have some real competition from another Rebel Machine out of BC. There is a S/C Rambler coming up from CA, along with a blown 69 AMX and a Javelin Police car will also be in attendance. Galvin's is coming up from southern Oregon and will be set up in the vendor area.  We have the band all set, the BBQ's will be fired up. and the raffle prizes will be awaiting the winners, as will the trophies. It's just around the corner, see you all there!
rodhhrod View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodhhrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2019 at 11:27pm
Well just curious since I live locally, who is coming and where are you folks staying? Coming out for the day or staying longer? I will be there for sure. Anybody need anything let me know and I will see what I can do. Ought to be fun for sure.
Rod
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic