TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Nov 17-18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Nov 17-18
    Posted: Nov/10/2018 at 9:48am
I'm a little late in posting this, but next weekend in Rosemont Illinois the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals (MCACN) will take place at the Donald Stephens Convention Center. This show is the absolute premier muscle car show of the year with the absolute best of the best from every brand.

A few years ago Ram Air Rick and I discussed putting together an invitational display for the show of the best of the best AMC cars, and with the show organizer's blessing, we were off. We thought it might happen last year, but we couldn't commit. We are happy to say that this year we will have a fantastic display of 13 of the finest AMC cars you will ever see.

Of these 13, 6 are fresh fresh restorations being seen for the first time publicly. Almost every car in the display is "new" to the show scene, as well, so this isn't the same old stuff you've seen before. Our display is called "Nash Nutz American and will be in the back center of the show hall.

Accompanying the Display will be a collection of AMC dealership memorabilia and signage. When you walk in the show look for the 12' vertical AMC sign and come say hello!

Rich and I want to thank everyone who puled this together. It was quite a task committing cars from all over the country a year in advance - many of which were incomplete at the time (and some are still being finished up even this weekend). I won't spill the beans on the cars... but suffice to say it is a collection of proper, stock AMC muscle at a such a high quality level that has never been assembled before.
AMO Newsletter Editor
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2018 at 12:31pm
Looking forward to seeing what cars will be there!
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
ADAM12MATADOR View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADAM12MATADOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2018 at 3:07pm
Should be an awesome show as usual. We were there last year with the Matador on display in the lobby and the year before that with the wife's GTO in Day 2. I know that you guys worked hard on putting this together, so i can't wait to see the display. The Randall Gremlin unveiling sounds exciting. Never actually saw one in person. It will be nice to meet some more AMC fans. Stop by the Long Term Owners Display and say hello. I will be there with my red 70 AMX. It will be nice to see you again Tony, glad you can make it. Mike.
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2018 at 5:42pm
sounds pretty darn awesome.
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
ADAM12MATADOR View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADAM12MATADOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2018 at 6:36pm
It is. When we first went there in 2016 it was overwhelming. So many nice cars and even nicer people. It was worth driving out from New York to attend.
Ram Air Rick View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ram Air Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2018 at 7:39am

MCACN 2018... Here we come !!!

sidewinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidewinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2018 at 9:44am
This is great in so many ways!  Especially for the AMC hobby!!  I have never attended but I will be putting this show on my bucket list.   Thanks to Rich and Ian for getting the AMC display together.....

Chuck Page
Chuck Page ,AKA Sidewinder
1968 "BLACK CHERRY" Javelin
Previous owner of 2013 Heritage Cup winner 1970 BBO AMX

idrambler View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2018 at 8:55am
not able to attend....but looking forward to pictures of the display...
Jim....AMCRC
Treasure Valley AMC Club, Pres
69 AMX 401/727
74 GremlinX 401/727race only
73 Matador 2dr HT 360/727
BrotherBamc View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrotherBamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2018 at 10:27pm
77 CJ5 360
73 Gremlin 401 4 speed
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
My Garage
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2018 at 7:15am
awesome display of AMCs and other cars  very glad I made the trip .... Thumbs Up
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic