TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Pittsburgh SW Pa AMC Get Together #2 - Event Date: Sep/23/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bernie70AMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernie70AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Pittsburgh SW Pa AMC Get Together #2
    Posted: Sep/25/2018 at 3:27pm
Thanks for doing it Scott. Good to see all the people and great cars.
Bernie70AMX
Mopar_guy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2018 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by scott scott wrote:

A big thanks to everyone that made it to this event. It was a great time, great cars, great people.

Thanks to Javelin George, Greg, & Matt for helping to spread the word at locals shows & cruises!

Thanks to those who came a good distance, Wooster Kevin, Kenosha Kicker, Mopar Guy, Carl with his SC Rambler, Bernie & Debbie, Bruce D, & more. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

If you are the guy that brought two Hornet hatchbacks, please PM me, I already forgot your name & want to connect it to your email.

I'll post pictures of some of the cars that made it a little later, in the picture section.

I wonder if anyone got any pics of me being interrogated by the Allegheny County Police?? The ACPD does have a picture of my drivers license.....

Thanks for putting that on Scott! It was great to meet you and many others.
If those darn car guys wouldn't of parked on the grass, I don't think the popo wouldn't of bothered you. LOL  They were pretty cool about it after all.

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi swapped Javelin
kcartz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcartz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2018 at 7:17pm
I stopped by to see the great collection of AMC's.
Very nice indeed. Just need to get Gremmie and Pacer to show up for next year.
Thanks for organizing and for everyone that came.

btw there was a beautiful red/white /blue 69 AMX at the show in Etna but didn't get to meet the owner.
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2018 at 4:09pm
A big thanks to everyone that made it to this event. It was a great time, great cars, great people.

Thanks to Javelin George, Greg, & Matt for helping to spread the word at locals shows & cruises!

Thanks to those who came a good distance, Wooster Kevin, Kenosha Kicker, Mopar Guy, Carl with his SC Rambler, Bernie & Debbie, Bruce D, & more. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

If you are the guy that brought two Hornet hatchbacks, please PM me, I already forgot your name & want to connect it to your email.

I'll post pictures of some of the cars that made it a little later, in the picture section.

I wonder if anyone got any pics of me being interrogated by the Allegheny County Police?? The ACPD does have a picture of my drivers license.....

Edited by scott - Sep/23/2018 at 5:12pm
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2018 at 2:58pm
One day away, 12 noon, Sunday the 23rd!

The weather forecast looks good, high of 72, partly sunny, rain is staying 75 miles south of us.

Hope to see you there!
Japa109 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Japa109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 9:22am
Looking forward to coming out w my 14 year old grandson. We purchased a 69 american 220 2 door overdrive with a parts car. We left the 69 stock but will not complete it before your meet: we got distracted when we found a wrecked police ambassador in an NJ Junkyard. We quickly snapped up the whole thing, stripped the driveline, and busied ourselves preparing the parts car for a V-8 transplant.

Edited by Japa109 - Sep/14/2018 at 9:30am
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2018 at 4:16pm
10 Days away!! I've been getting lots of interest in this event, I am hopeful for a good turnout. There should be some AMC's that have never been seen at a regional or national show, cars that don't go far from home. The weather forecast for this far out looks very good, lets hope they are correct.

Hope to see you there!
Gpfarrell View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gpfarrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2018 at 4:58pm
I’m in... and unlike last year’s kickoff event when all I could bring was an old Mercury, I’ll have a proper red, white, and blue American Motors machine (not to be confused with a Machine) this year!

Thanks for pulling it together... let me know how I can help!

Bernie70AMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernie70AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2018 at 3:18pm
See you there.....
Bernie70AMX
danarchy View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danarchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2018 at 12:07pm
I do intend on it. Like minded people...right?! Should be fun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic