TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

STR-11 Cross Ram

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE MENACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STR-11 Cross Ram
    Posted: Jul/11/2018 at 11:58am
Mike at Patriot Racing Products has ordered another (50) STR-11 Cross Ram intakes and is currently taking advanced orders.

The total price will be $1695.00 and that price includes the throttle linkage kit.

If you would like to get your hands on one of these manifolds now is the time because they probably won't last long.

Mike has shut down his website so he has asked that you contact him by phone to put your name on one.

His number is 1-443-309-6418.       
Former Owner of:
The Craig Breedlove "AERO AMX"

Still Owner:
SS/AMX #9 replica (THE BIG MENACE)
70 AMX 416, EFI, Nash 5 speed   
70 Javelin 401, 727 (Wife's)
72 Gremlin Autocross Project.
oldtimeamcer View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldtimeamcer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2018 at 11:33am
A new shipment of Reintroduction AMC STR-11 manifolds is now in stock and ready for shipment. These manifold kits now include a very nice crossram linkage kit from Performance American Style. The price is $1695.00 plus shipping. Contact me at 443-309-6418.This will be the last run of these that I will make.
             Mike Pearce
       Patriot Racing Products
JAD View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2019 at 10:04pm

What AMC engines can use the crossram manifolds?
oldtimeamcer View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldtimeamcer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2019 at 6:52am
The reintroduction Edelbrock STR-11 is a multi-pattern manifold. It will fit AMC V-8 engines from 1968 and newer. Both square port and dogleg style heads.
JAD View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2019 at 10:22pm
Thanks for the reply. It is good to know it will fit a 401 and be a great improvement over the original.
Down & Dirty Dan View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Down & Dirty Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2020 at 5:52pm
Hi Mike, or oldtimeamcer.
It looks to me like you have a inn with some one at Edelbrock. Do you think you could put a bug in that guys ear about popping out some more NHRA Edelbrock part number 60107 No one has them for about a year. And I think it would be a good seller right now. It's dry over here. And I no other people looking for set's of them as well. I have called down thear to a sales rep. He was no help. 
Dan:
Dan Sharer
AMO President of Ram Rods
amc-performance.com
Ramble on
THE MENACE View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE MENACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2020 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Down & Dirty Dan Down & Dirty Dan wrote:

Hi Mike, or oldtimeamcer.
It looks to me like you have a inn with some one at Edelbrock. Do you think you could put a bug in that guys ear about popping out some more NHRA Edelbrock part number 60107 No one has them for about a year. And I think it would be a good seller right now. It's dry over here. And I no other people looking for set's of them as well. I have called down thear to a sales rep. He was no help. 
Dan:

We discontinued that head about a year ago!
Former Owner of:

Still Owner:
Down & Dirty Dan View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Down & Dirty Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2020 at 1:59pm
Hi Mike.
 Ya, I know. What's the chances of bringing it back, like the cross ram? Or selling some one the molds so some one can have a foundry pop them out.
Thanks,
Dan:
Dan Sharer
AMO President of Ram Rods
amc-performance.com
Ramble on
THE MENACE View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE MENACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2020 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Down & Dirty Dan Down & Dirty Dan wrote:

Hi Mike.
 Ya, I know. What's the chances of bringing it back, like the cross ram? Or selling some one the molds so some one can have a foundry pop them out.
Thanks,
Dan:

Chances of making more are slim to none! Not enough sales history while it was an active part.

The only reason we made any of the "re-introduced" STR/11's is because Mike paid for new tooling to be made as well as some engineering/development time as he is the exclusive private label account for the STR/11.   

Dennis
Former Owner of:

Still Owner:
Bernie70AMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernie70AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2020 at 9:58am
ARE ANY OF CROSSRAMS STILL UP FOR SALE ? SURE WOULD LIKE ONE OF THOSE
Bernie70AMX
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic