TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

charcoal 9595l 69 interior paint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lyle View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: charcoal 9595l 69 interior paint
    Posted: Apr/09/2018 at 6:08pm
Have not used SEM as here it's not easy to ship "chemicals" across the boarder.
Did paint my door panels and dash with Dupli-Color dark charcoal bumper paint 5 years ago.
Matched the rear seat panels really well and have not had any peal, flake, fish eye ... Still looks and matches really well.

jeanbonjeanbon1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeanbonjeanbon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2018 at 5:07pm
e mailed them with my paint code this morning waiting for an answer.

would still like to know if somebody tried SEM products to do their charcoal interior since they got good reputation and wish to know if their charcoal is close enough to do replace the 9595l color

i also look at amark interior paint but it says it's not for vynil so less interested...
pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2018 at 12:34pm
When ever I need paint I use APS Tower paint and have them mix it. All they needed to know is the year, color code, and what you were painting like exterior or interior. They even color matched catalyst hardened paint (2K paint) for me and loaded it in to spray cans so I could paint the engine bay.

http://www.apstowerpaint.com/

Edited by pit crew - Apr/09/2018 at 12:37pm

73 Hornet - 401EFI - THM400 - Twin Grip 20
jeanbonjeanbon1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeanbonjeanbon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2018 at 11:28am
has somebody tried some sem interior paint and what's the closest sem number matching my 69  charcoal 9595l interior?

has somebody tried the amark 9595l paint  ad was it sucessfull since they advertise not for vynil 6
Regards,Jean
BBBQ
Big Bad Blue Quebec
Amx 1969
F150 2013
crv 2016
roadstar 2003
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic