TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Great Amc Day 17 - Event Date: May/25/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasyamx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Great Amc Day 17
    Posted: Mar/19/2018 at 3:07pm
Great Amc Day is on, please come out and support Mike Luke and the whole Great Amc Day family. It will be drag racing, and a car show. And a course the party back at Mike's house after the race. Also, its a party the night before at Mike's house. It happens on May 25 at National Trails Raceway in Hebron Ohio. Please come out and support GAD and the many new sponsors like Lucas Oil products, Mike's Auto Service, J & K Resto Mods, Ohio Amx, and many more. the whole sponsor list is on facebook, at Great Amc Day - GAD, also a facebook event. Gates open @ 9am, and it ends around 4 ish. Awards and door prizes/raffles are started after racing is done. Any more question please contact me or Mike Luke
SC397 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2018 at 3:30pm
http://theamcforum.com/forum/gad-2018_topic92202_page2.html

GAD2018 by Rick Jones, on Flickr
pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2018 at 9:38pm
Here is a clickable link to the other topic on GAD.

http://theamcforum.com/forum/gad-2018_topic92202.html

73 Hornet - 401EFI - THM400 - Twin Grip 20
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2018 at 9:59pm
I'm looking forward to FINALLY making this event this year!
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
billd View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2018 at 10:18pm
Mike has invited me multiple times over the years - geesh, I've got to try to make it one of these times.
All of my racing was years ago.......... and deemed illegal by the local authorities........ 
But it would be cool to see what the 73 can do. 
Maybe I'll have a car back together by then.
POS #1 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POS #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2018 at 9:25am
Bill, this is 17 years now... .. Im not getting any younger... and it has been challenging to keep it going all these years... Don't put it off!!!
BE THERE FOLKS>>>>

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2018 at 11:10am
I remember seeing all the pictures, reading the stories and then hearing the stories from people that have been....I had to get there this year!
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
billd View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2018 at 11:37am
Well maybe I need to try to line up a place to stay. I can make it to Ohio in a long day of driving - about 12 hours with fuel stops.
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2018 at 11:48am
You can follow me if you can keep up to the mighty Ford :P

Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
billd View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2018 at 11:55am
Actually that would make my wife feel better  - I have EDS and it's a problem on long drives....... (plus I get lost in a 3 meter by 3 meter square room LOL)
We'll see if the LS engine in my little Chevy can handle it HAHA

I nearly forgot that you would likely, or possibly, be coming within 12-15 minutes of me on I80.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic