TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Untouchable (The Lakeville Javelin)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FritzF3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2019 at 8:14pm
Looks like a 69 chevelle to me. Javelins never had 4 headlights.
AZ65440H View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZ65440H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2019 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by FritzF3 FritzF3 wrote:

What is the car on the left side of your award suppose to be?

It looks like about a 67 Chevy Chevelle SS to me. 

Edited by AZ65440H - Aug/27/2019 at 8:19pm
HOT IN AZ
AZ65440H View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZ65440H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2019 at 8:17pm
ShockedQuestion

Edited by AZ65440H - Aug/27/2019 at 8:19pm
HOT IN AZ
Mopar_guy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2019 at 9:19pm
Because it's an open show, they want to include the other brands I'm guessing.

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi swapped Javelin
wantajav View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantajav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2019 at 9:53am
1970 Chevlle SS
Woosterkevin View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2021 at 5:07pm
So its been a long time since I have updated my thread. As they say they are never truely done, we always find something else we want to do and I decided to do the TREMEC 5 speed trans conversion and am loving it so far. I started with SilverSport transmissions kit for my AMC Javelin. The kit came with the transmission that SilverSport modified the shifter housing on to match the stock console shifter location, a new bellhousing, new clutch, pressure plate, hydraulic throw out bearing remote reservoir, master cylinder, trans mount, and slip yoke for the driveshaft. The transmission fits perfect and the only issue I had at all was getting the bellhousing aligned , once it was dialed in the install went great.

AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2021 at 5:10pm
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2021 at 5:11pm
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2021 at 6:07pm
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2021 at 6:18pm
My original AMX door panel inserts and gauge panel were all worn and faded so i had them reworked in a carbon fiber pattern but I thought that they had turned out too dark so I had them and all of my other interior trim pieces reworked in a lighter pattern so my black on black interior wasn't so dark. I really like how it turned out this time and it really does brighten up the interior.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
  Share Topic