TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

New EFI Intake Manifold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 85>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2019 at 10:03pm
Will have a captive market soon, seems stocks of their other manifold are running low or perhaps it is just the Torker that is finished?

Edited by WesternRed - Aug/10/2019 at 10:07pm
I've finally given up drinking for good...........now I only drink for evil.
mramc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2019 at 5:42pm
I'm expectant that the Pro Flow 4 intake and EFI will be announced at SEMA in November. It may not be completely ready by then, but it should be announced . LRDaum
LRDaum
AMXFSTBK390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXFSTBK390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2019 at 7:05pm
I'm hoping it's not a tease but a "Hear ye, Hear ye" public announcement of what is to come. 
Questions are powerful tools...what's in your toolbox?
fast401 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fast401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2019 at 10:00pm
talked to the Edelbrock guys at Power Tour.  They are waiting on flow testing to be done.
Disturbing the peace since 1970!!!   AMX 19245
Facebook page - AMC Nation
www.fast-401.4t.com
PROSTOCKTOM View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROSTOCKTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/12/2019 at 12:45am
SmileSmileSmile

Soon Grasshopper, very soon.

Tom
Molnar Technologies Full Service Dealer - Crankshafts & Connecting Rods

1969 AMC Rambler Rouge Race Car
1974 AMC Hornet Hatchback, Wally Booth Outlaw Nostalgic Pro Stock Race Car Project
mramc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/12/2019 at 6:40pm
I talked to Edelbrock last year at SEMA and they said them they were working on a Pro Flow 4 setup for AMC/Jeep to go with there other Pro Flow systems. Best parts was they told me it would be priced right with there other Pro Flow 4 systems , around $1800 or so. That would be a lot of BANG for Buck considering the old Pro Flow 1 & 2 system were $3k plus , more then the Chevy and Ford systems at the time. LRDaum
LRDaum
SONOFAMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SONOFAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/14/2019 at 8:11am
Flow testing and the pics we got a few months ago? Does that mean they didn't get the results they were shooting for?
Did you mean GMC?
343sharpstick View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 343sharpstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/14/2019 at 1:08pm
For those not involved in the wonderful world of manufacturing, from pilot production run to the initial inventory build, to parts in customers hands takes way more work/time than you would think. Confused

Add to that the potential profit on this one is likely lower than other products cast in the facility so it will get bumped down the priority list a bit to.
That said, I'm ready to order one, or two...

Edited by 343sharpstick - Aug/14/2019 at 1:11pm
SONOFAMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SONOFAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2019 at 7:35am
Update?
Did you mean GMC?
pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2019 at 7:44am
Yes, update please. I have one project on hold waiting for this beauty.

73 Hornet - 401EFI - THM400 - Twin Grip 20
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 85>
  Share Topic