TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

New EFI Intake Manifold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 85>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Stormogdis View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormogdis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2019 at 3:24pm
I know i want it on my Gremlin engine Thumbs Up
Jmerican View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmerican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2019 at 4:26pm
🏁yes to Jt’s and the EMC AMC. Hey, at least it will be Edelbrock one way or another...
SONOFAMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SONOFAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2019 at 7:18pm
Dennis, do you have the measurements on the height of that manifold?
Did you mean GMC?
jcisworthy View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcisworthy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2019 at 8:40am
Any movement on final product Dennis? 
Specializing in dyno services, engine building, and cylinder head porting

rbjracing.com
Phone Number 518-915-3203
PROSTOCKTOM View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROSTOCKTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2019 at 9:48am
In case anyone missed this from several pages back.

Tom

THE MENACE View Drop Down 

AMC Addicted 
AMC Addicted 

Post Options Post Options 
  Thanks (2) Thanks(2) 
  Quote&amp;nbsp;THE MENACE Quote  Post ReplyReplyDirect Link To This Post Posted: 11/Jun/2019 at 3:03pm
I have to be careful when posting information about new Edelbrock products that are still in the development stage. As with other larger companies Edelbrock has certain protocol about letting out design information or details from our engineering dept. (Usually no information is released to the public prior to the completion of a design project) 
I have been posting as much information as I am able to and at times have pushed that limit a little far just to be able to keep you guys as informed and as up to date as possible without breaking too many rules. Some of the design spec's,  features and other information being asked for has already been addressed in earlier postings or will need to be found in the official product release announcement. The exact release date is not currently known.
 Dennis  
Molnar Technologies Full Service Dealer - Crankshafts & Connecting Rods

1969 AMC Rambler Rouge Race Car
1974 AMC Hornet Hatchback, Wally Booth Outlaw Nostalgic Pro Stock Race Car Project
SONOFAMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SONOFAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2019 at 10:16am
Missed what Tom? Can you be more specific?
Did you mean GMC?
68-73 amx View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68-73 amx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2019 at 11:26pm
Nothing on that page...
PROSTOCKTOM View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROSTOCKTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2019 at 12:24am
Originally posted by SONOFAMX SONOFAMX wrote:

Missed what Tom? Can you be more specific?
Post Options Post Options 
  Thanks (2) Thanks(2) 
  Quote&amp;amp;nbsp;THE MENACE Quote  Post ReplyReplyDirect Link To This Post Posted: 11/Jun/2019 at 3:03pm
I have to be careful when posting information about new Edelbrock products that are still in the development stage. As with other larger companies Edelbrock has certain protocol about letting out design information or details from our engineering dept. (Usually no information is released to the public prior to the completion of a design project) 
I have been posting as much information as I am able to and at times have pushed that limit a little far just to be able to keep you guys as informed and as up to date as possible without breaking too many rules. Some of the design spec's,  features and other information being asked for has already been addressed in earlier postings or will need to be found in the official product release announcement. The exact release date is not currently known.
 Dennis  
Molnar Technologies Full Service Dealer - Crankshafts & Connecting Rods

1969 AMC Rambler Rouge Race Car
1974 AMC Hornet Hatchback, Wally Booth Outlaw Nostalgic Pro Stock Race Car Project
SONOFAMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SONOFAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2019 at 10:21am
is the project dead?
Did you mean GMC?
bcsideshow View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcsideshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2019 at 8:30pm
2 months ago Dennis posted pics of the raw castings.   Doubt they would kill it at this point.  I’m patiently awaiting the release.
1969 SCRambler "B"
1970 AMX 390 Auto
1968 AMX 390 Auto
1970 Rebel Machine Project
1969 AMX 390 4SPD Project
1969 AMX 390 Auto Project
1969 Javelin 390 project
1997 Cherokee lifted
1998 TJ Lifted
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 85>
  Share Topic