TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2nd Annual - California Central Coast AMC/Rambler
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2nd Annual - California Central Coast AMC/Rambler - Event Date: Sep/08/2017 - Sep/09/2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 2nd Annual - California Central Coast AMC/Rambler
    Posted: Feb/04/2017 at 6:05pm
2nd Annual - California Central Coast AMC/Rambler Show
Hosted by Pacific Gold Rush Ramblers
Dates: September 8-9, 2017  The weekend after Labor Day.

Still working out the final details, wanted to get the date out there for everyone to to put it on their Calendar,
Will post more info as soon as possible !

Stan and Ken

1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
70YCODE View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/11/2017 at 12:46am
Last year, the first show, was small, and it's git'n Bigger ! Here's a shot from 2016, Loved seeing this Car !

1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
Slate View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2017 at 11:42pm
Thanks.

Steve
70YCODE View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2017 at 8:14pm
Dates:  September 8 - 9, 2017

Host Hotel:  Radisson Inn  Santa Maria
Phone for Reservations:  805-928-8000
Special room rates:  Under Pacific Gold Rush Ramblers/Rambler Club 

Please feel free to pass on this information to everyone. 

Happy Rambling, and if you have questions let me know. 

Stan Kelly
Chairman - Central Coast Annual AMC Rambler Club and Founder Pacific Gold Rush Ramblers

(phone)  408-821-7812
1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
Cricket View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cricket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2017 at 2:12pm
I am going to try and be there. I go home to Pensacola this week, and drive back to Port Hueneme the last days of August, so if I can talk the "boss lady" in to it, we will be there. If I get to bring my 66 Classic out here, I may even bring that, too. Gotta see what a U-Haul trailer rents for a week.
Cricket
ronte View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2017 at 2:42pm
Any update on what is going on Friday?  Times, locations etc?
70YCODE View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2017 at 8:51pm
Schedule: 

Friday - we are going to going on a drive through the local countryside and stopping at a local Corvette Restoration Shop.  He does high-end restorations and has about 25 cars at a time at his show.  Then we’ll be heading to the beach with a lunch stop at a nearby restaurant. 

Saturday -  Our car show (And the Fairlane Show)  will be held in the parking lot of the Radisson.  

Last year we had 27 cars and this year we’re hoping for a few more.  

Vendors:  get a free Swap Space so bring your stuff to sell.  you just can’t put it by your car. 

Music by LeRoy Kelly

People’s choice trophies and a few special trophies,  I’ll also award The Ambassador trophy which I do at every show I run.  This trophy is given by me to someone I feel embodies the spirt, friendship and promotion of the AMC hobby over the last 12 months. I look forward to seeing who gets it this time. 

Ken and I are looking forward to continuing this new AMC/Rambler show on an annual basis.  Please support us and this event and bring all your AMC/Rambler and now Fairlane Friends to see us in Santa Maria  next month. 

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone soon
1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
70amxvegas View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70amxvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2017 at 11:10am
Sounds like a great time, I will miss it , ugh.I am heading north to the End of the World car show .It is the same weekend. See ya Next year.
70YCODE View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2017 at 10:02pm
1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic