TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2017 AMC Nationals/NAMDRA/Cordova - Event Date: Sep/07/2017 - Sep/10/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcjock1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2017 at 10:02pm
Shannon, first of all thank you for stepping down as vice-president of NAMDRA. Secondly you are wrong about 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7, we never told you to do that! And your statement that says any fundraising that has come to you or will come to you will be returned to the sender just shows how you care about NAMDRA and our AMC NATIONALS. By doing that you are just hurting the NAMDRA members and the national meet they put on every year, 
Jock Jocewicz
NAMDRA President
namdra1@yahoo.com
POWERSTROKER7.3 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POWERSTROKER7.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2017 at 10:04pm
I guess my drag racing this year that was going to be here is now going to take place at the Kenosha homecoming and AMO if there's a track near by, so hint hint to anyone that can make this happen I have a car, cash and will travel as I am a ex member of NAMDRA
purple72Gremlin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple72Gremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2017 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by chopit chopit wrote:

Do not run this club like a dictator. Except help and keep the club moving in the right direction. We do not need personal attacks and threats of legal action against members. All the officers need to work together and put all of this behind us and move on.

Id say right here.  but it isnt resolved;..never will be either.
70MarkDonohue View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70MarkDonohue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2017 at 10:25pm
WOW
POWERSTROKER7.3 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote POWERSTROKER7.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2017 at 10:36pm
Jock, Shannon cares about this club more than you care to admit, second I don't believe you, and here's my reasons, we had a discussion on Facebook, I and my fellow members asked you how many members we have, are club financials, why wern't the winners of the 2016 NAMDRA Nat's not paid on time, the vendors paid late and no news letters, what answers did you produce? Nothing, just threatened Shannon Halverson with a lawsuit on elder abuse. To that you have no credit with the me or the members who participated in the discussion. Shannon Halverson had been nothing but completely honest with us. I believe him , as many do, and now sadly you removed a man and his family who are respected and had the dedication to take NAMDRA into the future. To that I saw congrats on making it clear that you have no desire to listen to what the members have to say, the ones who MAKE a club or organization exsist who send in money's for dues, who show up for shows and give donations.
racerrick View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote racerrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 8:45am
The obituary will read:
Ego killed NAMDRA
AMC instigator View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 1:51pm
A copy of this letter will by emailed to Jock & PJ, and a certified snail mail copy will be sent to Jock & PJ also since sometimes email doesn't work on his end. SH

AMC RACES event coordinator
Former NAMDRA Vice President-
NAMDRA-#2398
AMO-#8370
Northstar AMC Club-#9
AMC instigator View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by amcjock1 amcjock1 wrote:

Shannon, first of all thank you for stepping down as vice-president of NAMDRA. Secondly you are wrong about 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7, we never told you to do that! And your statement that says any fundraising that has come to you or will come to you will be returned to the sender just shows how you care about NAMDRA and our AMC NATIONALS. By doing that you are just hurting the NAMDRA members and the national meet they put on every year, 

It needs to be returned to them so they can decide if they want to send it to you. That is not my decision, it is theirs. SH
AMC RACES event coordinator
Former NAMDRA Vice President-
NAMDRA-#2398
AMO-#8370
Northstar AMC Club-#9
JKJavelin View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JKJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 3:47pm
Sad to say I will not be renewing my membership with NAMDRA. Cordova used to be my favorite weekend of the year. There will be plenty of rooms opening up at the host hotels.
JK
tufcj View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tufcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by JKJavelin JKJavelin wrote:

Sad to say I will not be renewing my membership with NAMDRA. Cordova used to be my favorite weekend of the year. There will be plenty of rooms opening up at the host hotels.
JK

I just renewed in January. Unfortunately the weekend that Cordova is scheduled conflicts with my schedule, so I'm only able to attend every 3-4 years. Last time was in 2015.

I've seen this kind of conflict in multiple clubs over the years, and unfortunately it never ends well. I've been involved in many different automotive clubs in the past 40 years. I served as president of one club for nearly 10 years, and another for 5. Because of issues like this, I've denied every offer to serve on a board of any club for the last 10 years. I currently belong to 3 local clubs. I've seen a couple fold, I've seen others thrive. This is definitely the path to disaster. We'll have to see how this works out before I make my decision to renew next year.

Hope to see some of you in Kenosha.

Bob
tufcj
69 AMX
74 Javelin AMX
67 Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
you'll eventually pay for it...
and not have it.
Henry Ford
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic