TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2017 AMC Nationals/NAMDRA/Cordova - Event Date: Sep/07/2017 - Sep/10/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcjock1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2017 at 6:54pm
What major changes do you want chopit ?

Jock Jocewicz
NAMDRA President
namdra1@yahoo.com
amcjock1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcjock1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2017 at 6:56pm
chopit, what major changes do you want?
Jock Jocewicz
NAMDRA President
namdra1@yahoo.com
amcjock1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcjock1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2017 at 6:58pm
Jock Jocewicz
NAMDRA President
namdra1@yahoo.com
purple72Gremlin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple72Gremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2017 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by amcjock1 amcjock1 wrote:

I think he is just the tip of the iceberg.................
JEZZ View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JEZZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2017 at 7:34pm
It's very unfortunate it has come to this. A community of performance-minded AMC enthusiasts is a small group to begin with, but to see this dessention is disheartening, if not alarming. I suspect there will be a new club popping up soon, and I also suspect that within 2-3 years there will be no more NAMDRA. SAD...
Todd Jesme

Jezz
Theamcguy@gmail.com
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2017 at 8:32pm
Two year member here. Attended 2015 & 2016 Club meeting. Just go for AMC Fun. I am not a racer.

During last year's open meeting, the question was asked..."Are we going to have a Club Treasurer Report?"...What is the state of our Club finances?" Very legitimate questions I thought !

I was shocked at the answer.

Lets hope the iceberg doesn't sink NAMDRA...........

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie

Edited by Ollie - Mar/30/2017 at 8:36pm
1966 American Convertible -- "The Rambler"..SOLD
1974 Postal Jeep -- "Rapid Delivery"...SOLD
1969 Rambler 220 post car--"Road Warrior"
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer, 4.0L, auto, 2wd
chopit View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chopit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2017 at 9:11pm
Jock
As you can see by most of the post members want transparency.
It is evident things are not running smoothly. You said at the members meeting winners checks would go out the following Monday, that did not happen. You also stated members will get all their newsletters, that has not happened. I am not attackiing you, just showing you that one person can't do it all effectively.

Do not run this club like a dictator. Except help and keep the club moving in the right direction. We do not need personal attacks and threats of legal action against members. All the officers need to work together and put all of this behind us and move on.

Thanks and hope to see you in September
BU1 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BU1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2017 at 9:22pm

Never been a NAMDRA member, but this seems to have similarities to some certain other AMC clubs that went by the wayside.

Edited by BU1 - Mar/30/2017 at 9:33pm
Hurst390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurst390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2017 at 7:42am
Forget it..

Edited by Hurst390 - Mar/31/2017 at 6:22pm
SC/Hurst Rambler

11.62 120

100% Street Legal
AMC instigator View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2017 at 8:58pm
I had a 2 1/2hr talk with both Jock and PJ yesterday evening. I was informed that they had a board meeting,(I was not included, as I am not a member of the board). I do not know who is. The board has decided my time as Vice President has ended. Unless I choose to:
1.Post a letter of apology to Jock & PJ on FB.
2.Post a letter of apology to Jock & PJ on the AMC forum.
3.Stop posting on FB pictures and info about the club
4.Stop posting on the Forum info about the club.
5.Stop trying to raise money for the club (Jock & PJ will do that)
6.Stop people from talking to me about club things, as they are supposed to talk with Jock.
7.Stop having people send me things, as everything is supposed to go to them so that they can take care of it.

I think we have come to a point we are no longer able to agree on things and work together for a common goal. We obviously have a different view of the future of the club.

It pains me to say I can no longer be your Vice President. I apologize for the efforts I have made with the sole intention of keeping the club going & helping it succeed. I'm sorry that I was not able to meet the demands of the job. I will respectfully step down so that the club can continue on.

Any fundraising that has or continues to come to me will be returned to the sender beginning Monday.

Please contact Jock & PJ with your questions, send all your dues, new memberships, pre-entries, and donations to them.

I'm very sorry things weren't able to work out. I wish all your members the best of luck, I thank you for a chance to serve you. SH
AMC RACES event coordinator
Former NAMDRA Vice President-
NAMDRA-#2398
AMO-#8370
Northstar AMC Club-#9
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic