TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2017 AMC Nationals/NAMDRA/Cordova - Event Date: Sep/07/2017 - Sep/10/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AMC instigator View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 2017 AMC Nationals/NAMDRA/Cordova
    Posted: Aug/31/2017 at 9:48am
Hello Everyone, Please pass along the info the NAMDRA 2017 event, at Cordova is cancelled. Yes Jock did have a sign on his tent at Kenosha 2017 cancelling it. I know many folks are up to date on it, with the info being here on the Forum, as well as Facebook. I also know that some folks are technology challenged, so they only get it word of mouth, since there isn't a newsletter or a letter sent out to let them know. I felt a cancellation letter should have been sent out immediatly upon the decision being made to cancel, but I no longer have a say in it. If there is anyone in your acquaintance that you can think of, please give them a shout and pass it along. It would be much better they know before spending their vacation time and money. Thank You all for the help with this. SH
AMC RACES event coordinator
Former NAMDRA Vice President-
NAMDRA-#2398
AMO-#8370
Northstar AMC Club-#9
AMC instigator View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2017 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by SC397 SC397 wrote:

Originally posted by amcjock1 amcjock1 wrote:

BTW, the NAMDRA AMC NATIONALS for this year have been cancelled. Sorry!!

Did you inform the track that it was cancelled?

Yes the track knows. SH
AMC RACES event coordinator
Former NAMDRA Vice President-
NAMDRA-#2398
AMO-#8370
Northstar AMC Club-#9
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2017 at 5:29pm
thats too bad.   was a good time
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
SC397 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2017 at 6:32am

Did you inform the track that it was cancelled?
amcjock1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcjock1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2017 at 9:47pm

Jock Jocewicz
NAMDRA President
namdra1@yahoo.com
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2017 at 3:13pm
Dropped out of that club years ago due to poor treatment.That is all I will say on the issue.It is a real shame.
fireball327 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fireball327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2017 at 8:40am
WOW !!!! To think I was actually thinking of joining this club ? This happens alot with clubs when the officers stop listening to the members ! They forget that it is the members dues donations and hard work that make a club and the officers ONLY JOB is to help manage the operations of the club. They need to listen to its members ideas and concerns to keep a club moving forward instead of dictating to the members what and how they are going to do things ! Being an outsider and reading what is going on Jock is absolutely wrong on how he is handling the issues. Maybe instead of Jock threatening the members and officers with suite, maybe the members need to take their club back and threaten Jock with suite for possible mismanagement of their club and their money ! JUST SAYING !
chopit View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chopit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2017 at 7:47am
Haversons

Thank you for your attempt at saving a sinking ship. It seems the kangaroo court has spoken.
I would like to know who these "board members" are. As long as I have been a member there has never been an election by the members.

Anybody need a room for that weekend?
POWERSTROKER7.3 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote POWERSTROKER7.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 11:27pm

. By doing that you are just hurting the NAMDRA members and the national meet they put on every year, 

So In your own words you are telling us ( me, and every one else who were/are NAMDRA members)  that WE are putting on the show with OUR money, that without US, the Nat's will not go on. So I ask then, If NAMDRA wants to use OUR money, we want transparancy, we want the club OFFICERS and you to apologize to Shannon Halverson and his family for the mistreatment of them, at your expense, not from the club membership account.  Shannon and His family had OUR best interest, he was OUR voice, and you and the club officers cast him aside! How rude and disrespectful to someone who LIVES and BREATHES AMC, who is a honest person who does things for others not for money or any gain, but because he's a stand up guy. He was leading the club in the direction that we want the club to go in and the future success of the club. If you and the club Officers cannot understand the membership fustrations and the direction that we want the club to go foward with the club, then we as the members ask for you and the club officers to step aside so the club will be lead by people who have the same goals and ambitions of the club members. If this is not something that is acceptiable then you give the members no choice but to do what you told me on facebook [QUOTE then get out of it . We can survive without you. QUOTE]    We will take OUR memebrship dues, regestration fees and any donations to a orginazition that will support our values.  Now can a club survive without memebers, can a show /meet take place with no money?  Will people actualy show up?  Only time will tell. Thing is , NAMDRA WAS a great club, I first went in 2002 and have made great memories and have made many friends along the way. 

purple72Gremlin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple72Gremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 8:01pm

Secondly you are wrong about 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7, we never told you to do that! And your statement that says any fundraising that has come to you or will come to you will be returned to the sender just shows how you care about NAMDRA and our AMC NATIONALS. 
this is just telling me how vindictive Jock is.  Sure Jock never told Shannon to do anything.   Jock just wanted a puppet that doesnt think or act.   and Shannon is right to send the money back to the people that sent it to Shannon. its NOT NAMDRAS money. its their money to choose if they want to send it to Jock.  if not,,well....  I suspect alot of people will understand why.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic