TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Goodyear Polyglas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/22/2017 at 5:08pm
Rusty, what is the usual time frame from order until shipping? I want some new polyglas for my 70 AMX next summer but want to wait if possible as they won't be used all winter anyways. 
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
SmallHurst View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmallHurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/22/2017 at 8:28pm
Typically about a week if the tires are in stock.  If the tires are in backorder, we are looking at a month roughly.  March is when things start to break loose.  Call when your ready.  My cell is 816-654-3400

Snarl softly and carry a BIG STICK!!
Rusty Small
1969 Hurst/ Olds 13.26 @103
Pure Stock is the way to Rock!!!
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/22/2017 at 9:35pm
Thanks Rusty!
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmallHurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/22/2017 at 11:40pm
Hello again!! Two things!! 
1) If you are going to SEMA in Vegas, look me up! I will be in Kelsey Tires display.

2) Contact me if you are wanting tires delivered to MCACN. The sooner I hear from you, the better chance we will not have any backorders. My cell is 816-654-3400
Rusty Small
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmallHurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2017 at 5:40pm
Getting psyched for the Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals at the Rosemont Convention Center in Chicago. If you need tires delivered, let me know. Picking up tires on Wednesday. Stop by my booth and talk. I will also be giving an informational speech/ discussion. Need hecklers in the room!! My cell is 816-654-3400. See you next weekend Nov 18 and 19!!
Rusty Small
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmallHurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2017 at 7:13pm
Hello again!!! Getting ready for the holidays! Wanted to share some big news! Besides the Goodyear reproductions, I am now going to be carrying the lineup that Coker has! This means that anything in the reproduction tire categories, I have access to it! Pie Crust Slicks, Radial Wide Ovals, M&H Racemasters, and many other things. Contact me if you have any questions about anything tires!! My cell is 816-654-3400!
Rusty Small
george w View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2017 at 3:01pm
Rusty,
Any plans on coming east this coming spring ?
Long time AMC fan. Ambassador 343, AMX 390, Hornet 360, Spirit 304 and Javelin 390. All but javelin bought new.
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmallHurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/12/2017 at 1:14pm
Planning on Hemmings Musclepaloza in May and looking at Chryslers@Carlisle in July. 
Rusty Small
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmallHurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/16/2017 at 3:55pm
Hello!!

Couple of things on the calendar for Jan...

Jan 6th.... I will be attending the Pure Stock Christmas party in Britton, MI.... if you want tires brought to this event, let me know quickly... Any of the Firestone, BFG, US Royal product, I need to know sooner rather than later.

Jan 26-28.... Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, CA... yes, I will be attending the Grand Daddy!! Get with me to have tires brought out... 

As always.... my phone is close by —- 816-654-3400
Rusty Small
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmallHurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2017 at 7:36pm
For Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, M&H Racemaster, Wide Whites, Red Stripes, Blue Streaks, Polyglas, Wide Ovals, Steelgards, Eagle GT, and Wide Oval radials... one call gets it all!! 816-654-3400
Rusty Small
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic