TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

shipper from Canada East Coast to Australia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2017 at 10:03pm
Hope you get a good result and not got through the anguish I had.
Dealing with a US based company was a nightmare. Several times we arranged for a phone call and they would not ring ........

My only suggestion would be get some legal action happening early if there is any hesitation from them ................ That is my one regret.
Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2017 at 10:10pm

plates arrived today, hopefully go on the car in the next month or 2 ...................
Craigie.........

1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/13/2017 at 3:12pm
I have been at the big Bright Victoria Hot Rod Run all weekend which was awesome but only one AMC was there out of an estimated 1500 cars!. Your good news tops it off mate. We can all breath now. Great news that all is going forward and you can wash your hands of that transport mob now. I dont think any of us will import a car through that particular company anytime soon. Keep us up to date on your Hornet and talk soon. Jase Smile

Edited by 70Hornet - Nov/13/2017 at 3:22pm
Sonic Silver View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonic Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/13/2017 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Craigie Craigie wrote:

plates arrived today, hopefully go on the car in the next month or 2 ...................
Nice!
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2017 at 9:56pm
That's a very cool cruise with 1500 cars !
Would have been a blast Jase ..................

Full steam ahead now for the Hornet.
Have told Garry M that I am in for the run to CotM, so need to put the blow torch on the Paint n Body guys to get my car done asap. At this point I am getting it home in December . Will get a ton of fresh pics then.

Regards
Craig

p.s I have a cousin with a Hornet and an uncle with a Jav, both are keen for CotM

Craigie.........

1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2017 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Craigie Craigie wrote:

That's a very cool cruise with 1500 cars !
Would have been a blast Jase ..................

Full steam ahead now for the Hornet.
Have told Garry M that I am in for the run to CotM, so need to put the blow torch on the Paint n Body guys to get my car done asap. At this point I am getting it home in December . Will get a ton of fresh pics then.

Regards
Craig

p.s I have a cousin with a Hornet and an uncle with a Jav, both are keen for CotM

Yeah Bright Rod Run is an amazing few days. There is a fair bit of that atmosphere at the Chrysler's on the Murray in March on the Friday and Saturday night as everyone cruises around and hangs out on the main strip each night American Graffiti style. 

Seeing an SC360 cruising up and down the main cruise strip and showing it off on the sunday will be something special. 
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/15/2017 at 2:07am
Getting closer every day to having the Hornet ready for the big event on the Murray. All I can think about now is taking it cruising ......

She went into the booth today and got a fresh layer of B6 Electric Blue Metallic in 2 pac and a clear over that.
Only seen the pics so far but I couldn't be happier....
Craigie.........

1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/16/2017 at 7:33am
Wow! Smile looks like you have a pretty cool xmas present coming soon. They look to be doing an amazing job. Cant wait to take a photo of mine with fresh coat of paint too. Hopefully before the show as I would like to at least have it there as a rolling black car with all panels on and maybe even motor in it
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/16/2017 at 4:58pm
Looks awesome, on the home stretch now.
AMCAMX390 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCAMX390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/18/2017 at 1:47am
With such a shine you wont need street lights in Albury, look forward too seeing it in the flesh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>
  Share Topic