TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

18th annual AMC Southeast Regional - Event Date: Oct/01/2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Moderator Lost Dealership Project

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2016 at 8:11pm
I just got this e-mail from the organizers of the show. If you know for sure you're going please pre-register and let them know!!   Registration form and more info can be found at http://www.georgiaamc.com/events.php
If you don't find the info you need there send an e-mail to Jeff and he will give you an answer. I've already let him know that I plan to attend.

=============================

Please let you club members know that currently we have received only 2 pre-registrations for the Southeast Regional in Atlanta on October 1.  I know that we were late getting the information out, but we believe we have a great show planned.  However if we don’t receive several more pre-registrations in the next couple of weeks, we will have no choice but to cancel the show.  Please let your members know and ask them to send in their pre-registration as soon as possible.  If you plan to come, but can’t send your form now, please email me and let me know.  We are looking forward to the show, but don’t want to hold one with only our local member cars.

I hope to see you all at the show,

Jeff Barfield

Jrbarfield@comcast.net

394 Creek Crossing Ct.

Grayson, GA  30017

770 466-8463

AMO #2550

Peach State AMO

69 Javelin SST 343

Frank Swygert
shootist View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shootist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2016 at 11:08am
I sent Jeff an email. I will register once we get the motor back in and working properly. Hopefully I will have a firm commitment within next two weeks.
shootist View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shootist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2016 at 10:30pm
Well, The motor and trans is back in the car. Not yet running but hoping that she will come to life this weekend. So far motor, trans, drive shaft, headers and starter are on. Still need to bleed brakes, wire fuel system, install supercharger, connect new alternator, Install radiator and trans cooler, wire fans, fill with e85 (yeah, it's a hybrid runs on gas and alcohol ;) Anyway, things are looking up. Given the progress I should make this event. See you guys there.
javjav View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javjav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2016 at 12:56am
Is there a swap meet at this event?  If so, how many vendors on average?
dkrtgood View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkrtgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2016 at 7:19am
I am planning on attending with my Donohue and will be vending my usual shirts,vanity plates etc. Another guy from our club who I will be travelling with is taking his Spirit. 
Dave Goodwin
President of Tampa Bay AMC

70 Mark Donohue BBO 390 5-speed
77 Matador Coupe AKA "The Beave"
70 Javelin 360 / Auto - BBG

Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2016 at 9:26am
Just sent Jeff an E mail. Me, Teresa and The Rambler will be there.

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
dkrtgood View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkrtgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2016 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by farna farna wrote:

I just got this e-mail from the organizers of the show. If you know for sure you're going please pre-register and let them know!!   Registration form and more info can be found at http://www.georgiaamc.com/events.php
If you don't find the info you need there send an e-mail to Jeff and he will give you an answer. I've already let him know that I plan to attend.

=============================

Please let you club members know that currently we have received only 2 pre-registrations for the Southeast Regional in Atlanta on October 1.  I know that we were late getting the information out, but we believe we have a great show planned.  However if we don’t receive several more pre-registrations in the next couple of weeks, we will have no choice but to cancel the show.  Please let your members know and ask them to send in their pre-registration as soon as possible.  If you plan to come, but can’t send your form now, please email me and let me know.  We are looking forward to the show, but don’t want to hold one with only our local member cars.

I hope to see you all at the show,

I am blasting out to all Tampa Bay AMC members tonight and will keep tabs on who is coming from this club. I still need to send in my own registration as vendor and car display. 

Thanks and we'll see you up there
Dave Goodwin

shootist View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shootist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/04/2016 at 10:06pm
Dave,

I think I bought a couple shirts from you in Charleston, SC a couple years ago. I look forward to restocking! I even owe a Chebby guy one as he loved it and told me that if I got him one he would wear it. I am going to hold him to that! I got a red shirt with Javelin SST emblazoned on the front. He secretly envies my car and really wants to be an AMC guy as he calls me Javelin instead of my name. I think it is going to be super poetic when he gets a good view of the back of the Javelin at the track ;)
dkrtgood View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkrtgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2016 at 8:28am
3 from Tampa Bay AMC going so far
Dave Goodwin

dkrtgood View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkrtgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2016 at 8:30am
Originally posted by shootist shootist wrote:

Dave,

I think I bought a couple shirts from you in Charleston, SC a couple years ago. I look forward to restocking! I even owe a Chebby guy one as he loved it and told me that if I got him one he would wear it. I am going to hold him to that! I got a red shirt with Javelin SST emblazoned on the front. He secretly envies my car and really wants to be an AMC guy as he calls me Javelin instead of my name. I think it is going to be super poetic when he gets a good view of the back of the Javelin at the track ;)

Sounds like shirts from Michael Miller actually, both him and I vended shirts. Between us both you had many to choose from. Working on a new Big Bad design for next year and hope to have some for this SE event.

See you there!
Dave Goodwin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic