TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

18th annual AMC Southeast Regional - Event Date: Oct/01/2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Moderator Lost Dealership Project

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 18th annual AMC Southeast Regional
    Posted: May/22/2016 at 9:07am

18th annual AMC Southeast Regional

Hosted by Peach State AMO. Host hotel will be the Marriott Century Center, 2000 Century Boulevard NE Atlanta  GA  30345 . Rooms have been secured at $95 per night.  It has easy access from I-85, good visibility for spectators, a nice hotel and an empty parking lot to host the show. Registration form and flyer can be found at our brand new website http://georgiaamc.com

The website is new, so there isn't much there. Click on the "Events" tab near the top right to find the flyer and registration forms. Click on the "Book your group rates..." link to go to the hotel and book your room. Mention the Peach State AMO show if you call instead.

You DO NOT have to be a member of AMO to participate in this show.

Edited by farna - May/22/2016 at 9:15am
Frank Swygert
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2016 at 10:19am
Oh wow......on top of Houston AMO Regionals......

With as few AMC events as there are it's sad that two get scheduled for the same day.

Just talking out loud...In Mississippi the NSRA State Representative, hosts an annual planning meeting the first week in January. The goal is to try to prevent shows from walking on each other.

Then again most people will not attend an event in Houston and Atlanta, just too far. But remember, Ollie is different, I love to drive my Rambler.

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
farna View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2016 at 5:47am
Ollie is in one of the few locations where he could easily attend either -- almost between the two locations.  I checked -- only about a half hour difference between the two in driving time.... 5.5 - 6.0 hours, an easy day drive. Well Ollie, I just hope you're seen at one of them! 
Frank Swygert
NC74Matador View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC74Matador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2016 at 7:04am
OCTOBER 1 is officially marked down for me. I won't be staying overnight since I'm just 2.5 hours away. Atlanta traffic isn't horrible on the weekends. Let's hope for nice weather when the time comes. 
I sure hope the Atlanta owners come out for this one. My posts about Atlanta area shows last season were met with very little response. A few guys showed up and I certainly was happy to see them. Dale & Doug GA70AMX & Freecat1 respectively. Great guys!
1974 AMC Matador X SOLD
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2016 at 7:49am
Frank,
Your correct, as I leave my driveway its either a right or left turn...

I have already committed to Houston. See ya'll next year.

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
farna View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2016 at 7:19pm
This is the every three years in Atlanta AMO Regional. The other years are hosted by Carolina AMC or First Coast AMc, in turn. Sometimes we switch up -- the year Carolina AMC hosted the AMO National was one of the other two clubs years, but we swapped around. We decided there was no need to have a Regional that year when the National was here in the same region. We usually have the Southeast Regional late in the season so those who want to go to the mid summer AMO National can. But sometimes it's in the Spring instead of Fall... it's up to the hosting club that year.
Frank Swygert
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2016 at 7:46am
We attended the AMO Nationals in Charleston, SC in 2014.
Had a blast.
We will see what next year brings

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2016 at 2:58pm
Made my mind up.
I am leaving Friday AM, Interstate to Alt, GA, checking in 3 PM

Lookin' forward to AMC Fun,
Ollie
PlazinJavelin View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlazinJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2016 at 9:30pm
I missed out last time, but hope to see many of you this time. Was hoping to have my car completed enough to attend too, but I don't know if I'm going to make it in time.
DesertOnly View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/22/2016 at 7:14pm
Great, This is going to be my first.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic