TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Maggie Valley NC Spring Fling - Event Date: May/22/2015 - May/24/2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC74Matador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Maggie Valley NC Spring Fling
    Posted: May/05/2015 at 8:21am
Maggie Valley NC has a Mopar show the weekend of May 22 -May 24 that has an AMC class. I'd love to see some AMC entries if anyone wants to attend from the southeast. I'll certainly be going if the weather cooperates. The organizer told me he hopes for 200 entries overall. Even if he is too optimistic, half of that would be fine in my book. Maggie Valley is located right in the mountains and makes for a beautiful setting. I attend the annual Mustang event held here every year. The main show is on Saturday, May 23. He suggested being there by 9:00 a.m. Here is a link: http://www.maggievalleyrallys.com/spring-rally/
1974 AMC Matador X SOLD
Freecat1 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freecat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2015 at 11:41pm
Sounds like fun. While in the area check out the Wheels Through Time museum. But don't ride the chair lift. One of the chairs fell off last time I was there several years ago. One person injured.
NC74Matador View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC74Matador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2015 at 8:19am
Will you be coming to the show?
That is a fun museum but stinks of gas real bad since all of the bikes are in running condition. Once was enough for me. 
Certainly agree about Ghost Town and the problems they are having. Even millions of dollars can't fix the years of neglect. Too bad.
1974 AMC Matador X SOLD
Amos Moses View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amos Moses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2015 at 6:51pm
AHHH!! Bad timing. I live about thirty minutes from Maggie Valley but I'll be in VA that weekend. What a shame. Hope you gentlemen have a good time.
FuzzFace2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzFace2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2015 at 8:34pm
Being new to NC (Angier) it would be nice to go to a show down here but I think the wife has plans with family coming down from NY but if not will see if I can go. It would be with out a car at this time
Dave ----
TSM = Technical Service Manual

75 Gremlin X v8 for sale
70 Javelin 360/auto drag car
70 Javelin 360/T5 Street car
NC74Matador View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC74Matador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2015 at 6:35am
Would love to see ya but you are about 5 hours away if you live near Raleigh.
1974 AMC Matador X SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic