TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > In Memoriam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Dave Sanner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dave Sanner
    Posted: Jan/17/2015 at 12:42pm
It is with a heavy heart that I relay the news that Dave Sanner passed away on Friday, January 9th, 2015. Along with being an active member of his community and his church Dave was also an active member of the North Coast AMC chapter of AMO. In spite of living near Eire PA Dave would make the drive to the Cleveland area to attend many of the NCAMC functions. Dave was the proud owner of both a 73 Gremlin and a 74 AMX. He will be missed.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/erietimesnews/obituary.aspx?pid=173806976#stash.TYDC26bM.dpuf

73 Hornet - 401EFI - THM400 - Twin Grip 20
Slate View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2015 at 1:20pm
Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Steve
401jim View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 401jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2015 at 3:49pm
He will be sadly missed at my home. He was one of the great people you will sadly not forget any time soon. Goodby Dave...........
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2015 at 5:07pm

Sorry to hear,

rest in peace.

71 P-code 4spd Javelin/AMX
some Jeeps and some Fords
Moose71 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2015 at 8:02pm
I had the privilege of knowing Dave, from crossing paths in the Erie area. He was a very kind man and I was saddened to hear of his passing. It has been years since I last saw him, but I recall him mentioning buying an AMX parts car that had a 4 speed set up the last time I spoke to him, I'm guessing that went into his Javelin. RIP Dave
71gremmy View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71gremmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2015 at 10:13pm
Dave was a dear friend of mine even allowing me to store a spirit at his garage. He was a very kind honest man and would do anything for you. I miss him very much but know he has a special place in heaven.
71 Gremlin X,360,t-5,8 3/4 rear axle
66 Rambler Classic, 232,auto
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/02/2015 at 7:00am
R.I.P.   thoughts with the family
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic