TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Yes, Another 73 Hornet hatchbach.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragdak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2014 at 11:44pm
 Thanks everyone! I started putting the interior back in today. Still needs a good vaccuming. Also started widening the rear trunk peices. I will hide the stereo amp under the drivers side and the battery under the passenger side. In the center I will biuld a box and also carpet it to cover the fuel cell. The areas in front of the wheelwells will also get boxed in and carpeted for speakers and more storage.
dragdak View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragdak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2014 at 11:46pm
Sorry the pics suck. Everything is covered in dust. Black looks like crap.
dragdak View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragdak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/26/2014 at 10:44pm
 Well heres the part that will most likely stir up some bad vibes. I was going to install a mopar 360 since I cant find or afford a 401. So I was thinking if mopar still had amc in operation today they would have installed a hemi in a hornet just like they did with the jeeps. So here is the start of the 06 dodge 5.7L hemi with a 727 tranny.
Zioamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zioamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/26/2014 at 11:02pm
looks to fit pretty good ...keep pics coming
      .....1969 Sc/Rambler....
Traveller View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2014 at 9:48am
Yes!   About time someone did one of those.   I've been thinking about hemi power for a Javelin for a couple years now.   Just like the LS Chevy stuff, they move air and make tons of power.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic