TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Tool Time tool review and eval area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

amc eaglenest forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eagleflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: amc eaglenest forum
    Posted: Jul/02/2013 at 4:17pm
Hi, I`am a new member to the AMCForum,great site! Does anyone know what happened to the AMC eaglenest site? I have two Eagles and really depended on the site to keep up on repair issues. From what I can see here on this site, there are many Eagle owners here also.  Thanks, Eagleflyer
mramc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2013 at 5:20pm
Yes, I've been trying the Eagle nest forum site for the last couple days and it seem to be down for some reason. Any one know what up? LRDaum
LRDaum
amchornet1970 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amchornet1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2013 at 5:33pm
Yes they have moved to www.amcevolution.com 
Joe
1976 hornet sedan 258 4.0 head mpfi
1985 Eagle sedan
1993 grand jeep Np242
http://s12.photobucket.com/user/amchornet/profile/
AMC1320 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC1320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2013 at 7:03pm
It's been down for a week, I was told there were some upgrades happening, was supposed to be up by the weekend, but not on as of today

amcevolution.com is a different site, but it's good too and a lot of the same folks are over there now
Rob C
69 Ambassador SST HT
81 Spirit
84 Eagle Limited (Daily Driver)
82 SX4
06 Commander
Hypereagle View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hypereagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2013 at 8:41pm
I'm pretty sure this evolution is one of two eagle nest members that start up their eagle website.
It was my understanding that a while back Doug (Iowaeagle ) was not doing too well. Can't say but that might have something to do with no website.
Prafeston View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prafeston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by amchornet1970 amchornet1970 wrote:

Yes they have moved to www.amcevolution.com 

The AMCevolution site is a separate site. Lately it has been a little more reliable than the nest has been it would seem. The nest supposedly is going through a major upgrade right now...that's the word anyway.

I hope it's not gone for good, but if it is come join us over on the evo forums. http://forums.amcevolution.com/index.php

The evo site has been around in one form or another for like 3 years, but we just upgraded to a better forum structure back in February and we moved addresses and everything. The new site has been much better and we look forward to growing it. There is an EVO Wiki too that has a bunch of good info.
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4
Shaggimo View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaggimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2013 at 8:28pm
Yup, Evolution was started by a member of the nest who wanted a bit more of an open conversation, be yourself kind of forum dedicated to eagles (in other words we are not a "G" rated site). We have since shifted into a more stable platform, continue to grow, and are no longer a joke in the resource dept. Many nest members have found their way over to evolution, even some veteran nesters. Wink
The PIG Smith View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The PIG Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2013 at 7:28am
It was brought to my attention (was invited) for Nester refugees to checkout:

Here is what told to me:
It appears the AMC Eagle Nest may be gone. May I suggest checking out the AMC Eagles Den.
If you were a Nest member there is a good chance you can log right in using your Nest name and password.
If you were banned from the Nest, then let me know and I can most likely help you out with that issue.

If the name of this fellow is important to you, drop me a PM
Bryan Smith
Fort Wayne, Indiana
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
1986 Jeep J20
1982 Jeep J10
rambler1965 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rambler1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2013 at 3:39pm
good info,, been thinking of restoring one of my Dad's old eagles, but not sure where to start..  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic