TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMC logo'd high quality parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbgjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2013 at 7:44am
Hey Dan,
Not fair.  You're decreasing the value of my AMC original 70 BBG AMX that had these options installed brand new by the dealer(Big smile).   BTW, I showed the wife the Auction price of the other 70 BBG AMX, and she immediately pick out the fact that my dash has A/C and gauges and the Machine wheels.  I had no idea she even listened to me when I talked about cars.LOL
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2014 at 8:20pm
Got a call from Gary this past week regarding what parts we think might be added to our thankfully growing list of quality repopped parts.  Will review this list and pull out those parts that I think are high volume enough to make it worthwhile to repop.
Dan Curtis-Owner and CEO AZ AMC Restorations; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amcmusclecars/ & Curtis Real Estate Development
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/20/2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by amx39068 amx39068 wrote:

Got a call from Gary this past week regarding what parts we think might be added to our thankfully growing list of quality repopped parts.  Will review this list and pull out those parts that I think are high volume enough to make it worthwhile to repop.

Dan, where can I find a list of the parts that you offer?
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2014 at 9:50am
They disappeared from my website during the reconstruction of the site so I will get them back up there as soon as possible

Dan Curtis-Owner and CEO AZ AMC Restorations; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amcmusclecars/ & Curtis Real Estate Development
kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2014 at 9:55am
check out qualitylapelpins.com, that is gary's site.

http://qualitylapelpins.com/amc_products.php
AMO Newsletter Editor
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2014 at 10:17am
Great!! I've been looking for an AMX rear red lens, and there it is!

amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by kirkwood kirkwood wrote:

I get my stuff from Gary and offer it up locally and use it on the cars we restore.  I may already have some of what you need on hand Cam so give me a holler if you find something you want and will see if I can dig it out before you come down to talk engine stuff.
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2014 at 8:41pm

Originally posted by kirkwood kirkwood wrote:

I get my stuff from Gary and offer it up locally and use it on the cars we restore.  I may already have some of what you need on hand Cam so give me a holler if you find something you want and will see if I can dig it out before you come down to talk engine stuff.

Well, I do know I'll be needing needing all the rear lenses as they're sun faded, and the previously mentioned 68/69 steering wheel.  Fortunately, the body and chrome on my car are pretty good, so the engine bay will probably be the biggest headache for me. 

I have a couple 4-bbl Holley carbs (but no Carters) in case they're of any use to you, Dan.

amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2014 at 9:31pm
Cam, the rear lense is the center one.  That AMC vendors have very nice tail light lenses

CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2014 at 10:06pm

Cam, the rear lense is the center one.  That AMC vendors have very nice tail light lenses

Dan, have you had any problems getting the shades of red to match up when you get the tail light lenses and center lens from different vendors?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738>
  Share Topic