TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 71-74 Jav Window guide Bushings "No More Wobble"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

71-74 Jav Window guide Bushings "No More Wobble"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 24>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PlazinJavelin View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlazinJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2018 at 11:54am
Great work everyone, and a marvelous version Buster.
It's been cool to watch my hack/patch turn in to such a nice product.
The part available before this thread was about as useful as stuffing cold bubble gum in the gap. (seriously)

Edited by PlazinJavelin - Dec/06/2018 at 11:58am
Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2018 at 12:11pm
It was a good collaboration of many, but yours was the vision in the beginning.

Many thanks!

B.P.
Mopar_guy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2018 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by PlazinJavelin PlazinJavelin wrote:

Great work everyone, and a marvelous version Buster.
It's been cool to watch my hack/patch turn in to such a nice product.
The part available before this thread was about as useful as stuffing cold bubble gum in the gap. (seriously)

This is the reason I like forums over fakebook. The information stays here and can be referenced years later like in this case when I did mine a year or two later and I came back to this for reference. On a busy fakebook page the information is buried after a few weeks.

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi swapped Javelin
dltowers View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dltowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2018 at 5:01pm
Original Owner, 1974 Javelin:
360ci,2v,727TC. Motorola Multiplex with 8-Track.
G4 Plum exterior with 421Q Black Uganda Interior. Purchased on July 16, 1974 from Hooker AMC, Sherman, TX for $4500.20
Thumper2070 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thumper2070 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2019 at 10:41am
Good morning, I have been far and wide the internet, and I must say, your option for repair on the javelin windows seem the greatest.  Are you still making these parts at all?  I would be very interested in buying a few sets from you if you are. I have 2, 71 Javelins and one of them really needs some window love. Haha.  I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you for your time. 

Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2019 at 7:44pm
I will check and see how many I have available. If I have them I would be happy to send you what you need, If not I will not be able to get any more done till probably this summer.

B.P.
Thumper2070 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thumper2070 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2019 at 2:20am
awesome, thank you for checking g for me! You rock!
Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2019 at 7:14pm
Thumper sent you a pm.
Chiefbuzzman View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiefbuzzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2019 at 8:41pm
Can you add me to the list.

I just took my door panels off my 72 Javelin and had no clue how to stop the rattles.

Most be nice to have this talent.

Thanks
Buzz
Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2019 at 8:06pm
Hi Buzz,
                 I just sold the last set that I have made and won't be able to get more cut on my CNC to sometime this spring /summer. I will check in my shop tomorrow I believe I had a set stuck away for one of my cars that I will be restoring. If I do I will let you know and send them out if you want. I sell them for $40.00 a set which includes shipping within the USA . I make these for the benefit of the AMC community and make no profit on these. They are made of Delrin which pretty pricey for what it is but very durable and perfect for bushings. I will be in touch.

Buster Pile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 24>
  Share Topic