TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

34TH. AMC NATIONALS - - Event Date: Sep/06/2012 - Sep/08/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Glenn Quinn View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenn Quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2012 at 11:19am
Jock,

Please e-mail me the flyer when it's done. I will add it to our Mid Atlantic newsletter.

Glenn
The "X", 8.74 @ 162 - N/A
FuzzFace2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzFace2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by AMCJOCK AMCJOCK wrote:

Originally posted by FuzzFace2 FuzzFace2 wrote:

Originally posted by amx shewolf amx shewolf wrote:

Is there any shows done in ohio?
Yes I cannot beleive this one is not posted over here! http://amccars.net/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1319768437
I think there are others but being I am from CT I dont look for them other than the one I posted.
Dave ----
Stuff like this makes me feel this thread, which is about the 34TH. AMC NATIONALS, is being hijacked!
Lets keep it about the 34TH. AMC NATIONALS please.
I am sorry you feel that way but if someone asked about "YOUR" show in another thread and someone gave info would you feel the same way????
We are a small group and if it helps others meet up then I am all for it.
Dave ---- 
TSM = Technical Service Manual

75 Gremlin X v8 for sale
70 Javelin 360/auto drag car
70 Javelin 360/T5 Street car
amx shewolf View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx shewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2012 at 9:40pm

Originally posted by AMCJOCK AMCJOCK wrote:

Yes I cannot beleive this one is not posted over here! http://amccars.net/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1319768437
I think there are others but being I am from CT I dont look for them other than the one I posted.
Dave ----
Stuff like this makes me feel this thread, which is about the 34TH. AMC NATIONALS, is being hijacked!
Lets keep it about the 34TH. AMC NATIONALS please.
I am sorry you feel that way but if someone asked about "YOUR" show in another thread and someone gave info would you feel the same way????
We are a small group and if it helps others meet up then I am all for it.
Dave ---- 
I am sorry if i made anybody mad
AMX SheWolf
AMC instigator View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2012 at 10:31pm

No need to feel bad, you are just asking if NAMDRA has a event  near you.  There are a few smaller AMC race events around the country, some will be closer to you, such as the one Dave suggested. You can go, race, and enjoy yourself. AMC folks are GREAT! No matter where you go. To answer your question,  as you asked. The AMC Nationals are held in Cordova Illinois once a year, in the fall. It is largely the biggest AMC race event  of the year, with the fastest AMC's racing. Also has a big AMC car show and a Huge swap meet as well. If you are looking for a great time, a chance to make a bunch of runs in your AMX, a trophy from all your hard work in the show car section, or some hard to find parts, NAMDRA is a good way to go! Hope that gives you an idea of what goes on at the AMC Nationals. Possibly we can see you there! SH

Glenn Quinn View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenn Quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2012 at 7:42am

We only have three all AMC racing events a year. In May we have the 11th GAD in OH, July is the 21st Mid Atlantic All AMC Day, them the old man of them all the 34th AMC Nationals. There is a small summer race starting in Canada in the summer also, it’s in the 3rd year. All are very good events with lots of AMC and great people who love the hobby.

The "X", 8.74 @ 162 - N/A
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2012 at 9:23am

ohio  amc shows:

Schools out  AMC- & - Orphan  show      Sunday June 10th   9-3  

old independance middle school   6575 Brecksville Rd  Independence Ohio

Richard Teague AMC Regional     sunday  July 8th

Dublin Ohio    600 metro place north

Glass City AMC  Regional          Sunday   Aug 26th   Veterans Memorial Park    Genoa Ohio

Edmond Anderson AMC show     Dayton Ohio    (   Usually  sept     dont have info on the date yet )

Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2012 at 9:28am
   Not to upset anyone on giving dates of Ohio shows out,      main reason was to help another AMCer out to find shows.    I do not intend on   hijacking    WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP    hope there is no offense taken here  Smile
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
AMCJOCK View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCJOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by amcglass amcglass wrote:

Not to upset anyone on giving dates of Ohio shows out,      main reason was to help another AMCer out to find shows.    I do not intend on   hijacking    WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP    hope there is no offense taken here  Smile
I'm sorry but I did take offense. I did post and say please to keep this thread about the 34TH AMC NATIONALS. There are other locations to post on this forum about upcoming AMC events. And amx shewolf, thanks for you apology, it is appreciated!
Have fun with your AMC!!!
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2012 at 12:30pm

AMCJOCK    you have my apology as well,   I guess I should have just sent a PM to AMXSHEWOLF  and hindsight being 20/20 that will be something I choose to do in the future.

again Im SORRY !

Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
Aljav View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aljav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2012 at 12:41pm

The AMC National is without a doubt the best time for all AMCers. 34  years!!

First.  A Great cars show. The last couple of years the quality of the cars keeps growing with new and different cars, which in its self is exciting.  Cool

The racing is the most exciting part of the weekend. And the best part is it doesn’t matter if you are new to the drag strip or a seasoned veteran. If the racing frighten you, but you just wanna make a pass and see how fast you’re your “Rambler” is, that fine. Think you can take on the veteran and send him home early and be the next “ AMC ELIMINATOR”.. than go for it!!!!Smile

Wanna hang out at the host hotel and spend to the late night hours talking AMC with your new and old AMC Friends. Than this is the place to be. Handshake

The Swap meet.  Again the last couple of years the swap meet has grown bigger. I personally have bought parts and really wasn’t planning to. A few years ago I sold some of my extra parts and not only paid for everything it cost to attend the AMC Nats, but I had a pocketful of cash let over at the end of the weekend. Clap

How great do I think the AMC Nats are? My brother and I will be attending our 30th year!!! Beer

Can’t wait to see everyone in September!!!!!!Thumbs Up

69 AMX 9.86 132 mph 71 JAV/AMX and 69 Javelin, .. NAMDRA member #1106
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic