TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Great news for upstate NY AMC Fans! - Event Date: Jul/08/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakwalsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2011 at 7:55am
Hey, how can I get a picture of my 72 AMC Gremlin on my profile and signature??
70javluvr View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70javluvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2011 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by sidewinder sidewinder wrote:

OK...the wheels are turning.....new plan....Niagara Falls.....Oneida park.....Boston.....ROAD TRIP!!!!

Chuck Page

I don't know I think this needs to happen come on AMXNorth we need to make this happen!!
70 Javelin Donohue Tribute car Sonic Silver/Shadow Mask/360/Custom Interior
AMX North View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX North Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2011 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by 70javluvr 70javluvr wrote:

Originally posted by sidewinder sidewinder wrote:

OK...the wheels are turning.....new plan....Niagara Falls.....Oneida park.....Boston.....ROAD TRIP!!!!

Chuck Page

I don't know I think this needs to happen come on AMXNorth we need to make this happen!!
Only one problem ! My 15 year old daughter would not be amused taking a weeks holidays and going to two car shows Confused
70 AMX/390/Auto Hialeah yellow/Shadow Mask,           Kevin Jones

70javluvr View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70javluvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2011 at 7:58pm
Hey Play the "IF YOU LOVED ME..." card they always do it to us!!
70 Javelin Donohue Tribute car Sonic Silver/Shadow Mask/360/Custom Interior
68 amc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68 amc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2011 at 7:49am
Hi Brian,I am working on getting the CNY AMC club in full swing soon,I will keep you posted ,I hope to see you at the show,you don't live very far from me,I live on east TAFT rd .cicero N.Y      RICH FREITAGSmile

Edited by 68 amc - Dec/04/2011 at 7:52am
dakwalsh View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakwalsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2011 at 8:03am
Great thanks...I look forward to the AMC show....two questions;1) where can I get info on other local weekly car shows in 2012? (I drove by one on Rt 31/Henry Clay each Tuesday)
2) how can I post a picture of my 72 Gremlin on my club page?

thanks
            Brian
ronsamx View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronsamx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 8:55am
Hello, I'm new to the site so hi to all. I plan on going to this show with my 69 AMX and by brother with his 71 z code Javelin AMX.
Josh View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 1:57pm

I'm glad I live relatively close, just for the heck of it I'm going to try to bring all three of my cars LOL! I just have to round up some drivers and make sure they're all in good working order by then.

‘66 Marlin, 327/M10
‘70 Rebel Machine, 390/M12
‘74 Javelin AMX, 401/727
‘80 Concord DL, 258/904
‘98 Cherokee, 4.0/AW4
71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by ronsamx ronsamx wrote:

Hello, I'm new to the site so hi to all. I plan on going to this show with my 69 AMX and by brother with his 71 z code Javelin AMX.

Welcome aboard Ron, good to see you here on the forum. We really need to try to get some local guys together next summer. Maybe get a cruise to the show together.... Joe
ronsamx View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronsamx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 9:15pm
Hi Joe, It would be great to get something going again. It is a must to cruise to this show. I'm thinking  that Chuck mite even hook-up with us. I think we could get a nice line of AMC'S going!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic