TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Great news for upstate NY AMC Fans! - Event Date: Jul/08/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71AMX4014SPD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Great news for upstate NY AMC Fans!
    Posted: Sep/05/2011 at 3:43pm
Finally! Thanks to Rich Freitag, Central New York AMC fanatics will have a place to gather,sell /trade AMC parts/cars, and show off their AMC's! Hopefully, this will become what the old Albany show once was.. And with Gordy's show on hiatus, the upstate NY AMCer's need a AMC show fix!  This meet may be the starting point of a much needed NY AMC club, who knows? Thanks, hope to see some local and distant AMC forum members there!! .....Scott
1968 Javelin 360 727 B/W/R
1970 AMX 390 4spd Bayshore Blue
1971 Jav/AMX 401 4spd B6
6768rogues View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6768rogues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2011 at 4:06pm
I look forward to it. I think it is a week before the national show near Boston.
Content intended for mature audiences. If you experience nausea or diarrhea, stop reading and seek medical attention.

Located usually near Rochester, NY and sometimes central FL.
SANCAPJJ View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SANCAPJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2011 at 6:34pm
Sounds great to me.  I have been hoping for an AMC club here in NY.   I know there are quite a few AMC fans in the Albany area.  Sign me up and let me know what I can do to helpApproveApprove - JJ
FuzzFace2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzFace2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2011 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by 6768rogues 6768rogues wrote:

I look forward to it. I think it is a week before the national show near Boston.
I was thinking the same thing about the show before the show.
When I looked up where it is it is a little over 4 hours away. Dont know if I will have my car on the road, dont think so, but if I have the money may take a ride up.
Dave ---- 
TSM = Technical Service Manual

75 Gremlin X v8 for sale
70 Javelin 360/auto drag car
70 Javelin 360/T5 Street car
AMX North View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX North Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2011 at 8:52pm
This is going to be fun ! A shot down 81 and we are there Clap
70 AMX/390/Auto Hialeah yellow/Shadow Mask,           Kevin Jones

Josh View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2011 at 9:57pm
Yes this looks pretty exciting..it's close enough that I can drive the hot rod. 
‘66 Marlin, 327/M10
‘70 Rebel Machine, 390/M12
‘74 Javelin AMX, 401/727
‘80 Concord DL, 258/904
‘98 Cherokee, 4.0/AW4
68 amc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68 amc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2011 at 9:22am
WELL so far everything is going along smoothly.I know it's early but I would like a head count,PLEASE if I haven't talked to you yet ,could you just give me a call 315-452-1255  and please leave a message that way we will be sure we have a enough trophy plaques.
I will keep on updating as such. THANKS RICH

dakwalsh View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakwalsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2011 at 7:21pm
     How can I become a member of the new AMC CNY club.....I just found and bought a 72 Gremlin that I want to show at local shows in 2012(I live in Baldwinsville). This car has been a dream of mine for 35 years;  my first car was a Gremlin back in the 1970's. Could someone please hook me up...thank-you
sidewinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidewinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2011 at 10:16pm
OK...the wheels are turning.....new plan....Niagara Falls.....Oneida park.....Boston.....ROAD TRIP!!!!

Chuck Page
Chuck Page ,AKA Sidewinder
1968 "BLACK CHERRY" Javelin
Previous owner of 2013 Heritage Cup winner 1970 BBO AMX

AMX North View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX North Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2011 at 7:29am
Originally posted by sidewinder sidewinder wrote:

OK...the wheels are turning.....new plan....Niagara Falls.....Oneida park.....Boston.....ROAD TRIP!!!!

Chuck Page
I wish I could do that.
70 AMX/390/Auto Hialeah yellow/Shadow Mask,           Kevin Jones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic