TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Great news for upstate NY AMC Fans! - Event Date: Jul/08/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
68 amc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68 amc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Great news for upstate NY AMC Fans!
    Posted: Jul/14/2013 at 4:42pm
OK,here is the post you all have been waiting for.The  CNY AMC car show and swap meet,JULY 6,2014 at Oneida Shores,Lets make it a BIG ONE,hot or cold rain or snow the show will go on. SmileI have new ideas for next year, I'll keep updating till then.I'm working on the show flyer,my phone has been ringing off the wall with comments about the show, TV coverage,your donations were sent to their proper charities.There is a lot of work to put this show on,so next year if you have a complaint please talk to me , comments are always welcome,We're all doing the best we can.Everyone has an AMC story, lets keep it going. till then keep doin what your doin. RICH

big
71AMX4014SPD View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71AMX4014SPD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2013 at 11:07am
I captured the footage,and it was posted on the NEW YORK AMC facebook page.
1968 Javelin 360 727 B/W/R
1970 AMX 390 4spd Bayshore Blue
1971 Jav/AMX 401 4spd B6
97france View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 97france Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2013 at 10:36am
THANKS to all for the show. a friend told me he seen the show on the news but he didnt know the tv channel . did any one else se it
68 amc View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68 amc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/09/2013 at 6:13am
I just want to say thanks to those that participated in our AMC show. It was a hot one! 89 degrees, but we had no rain that day. We had great show cars, vendors, food, icecream, and lets not forget the cake. A special thanks from everyone to the Bertella family for all you do for us . Thank you ,Kiera , our Miss AMC!
sidewinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidewinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2013 at 8:11am
I have to agree with Joe.....was a good day overall and always fun to talk AMC cars with other friends.   Thanks to Rich and crew for keeping this going and I will be there next year too! 

Chuck Page
Chuck Page ,AKA Sidewinder
1968 "BLACK CHERRY" Javelin
Previous owner of 2013 Heritage Cup winner 1970 BBO AMX

71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2013 at 5:18am
Despite the threat of rain and the poor field conditions, it all went well. I was a little disappointed with the turnout but an AMC show is still an AMC show, better to have a small show than no show at all. There were not a lot of vendors this year but there were still more good parts than there were buyers. Either way it was still worth the trip and I will attend again next year. Thanx to everyone that helped to put this show on...
Josh View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2013 at 8:59pm
Nice pics Dave! I love that shot you got of my '64, I may have to steal it LOL.

Thanks Rich for putting on the show, even with the sour weather it was a good time. I'll be there again next year.
‘66 Marlin, 327/M10
‘70 Rebel Machine, 390/M12
‘74 Javelin AMX, 401/727
‘80 Concord DL, 258/904
‘98 Cherokee, 4.0/AW4
71AMX4014SPD View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71AMX4014SPD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2013 at 8:53pm
Oh Yeah! They day flew by.I had a great time reconnecting with old AMC friends, and making many new ones!Thanks to Rich Freitag and family for all of the hard work they put into this ALL AMC show, the AMC faithful appreciates it!
Thanks also to Mike Bertella and family...Red White and True Blue AMC enthusiasts.Check out this AMC themed cake Mike's Mom made...it tasted as great as it looked!

Edited by 71AMX4014SPD - Jul/07/2013 at 8:55pm
1968 Javelin 360 727 B/W/R
1970 AMX 390 4spd Bayshore Blue
1971 Jav/AMX 401 4spd B6
Extract2th View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Extract2th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2013 at 8:33pm
Its too bad the weather wasn't fully cooperative.  Still had a great time driving the Spirit AMX and Hornet AMX up there. I was told next year is being planned, so I will be there then.  Thanks for posting the pics.  You saved me from having to upload them all since I have basically the same shots you do.  
Shane Blake
Current Cars & Projects:
1968 AMX
1970 Gremlin
1970 Javelin SST
1973 Javelin
1977 Hornet AMX
1979 Spirit AMX
1988 Eagle wagon
Parts Cars/Future Projects:
1970 Javelin SST, 1972 Gremlin
AMX North View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX North Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2013 at 8:30pm
Great pics ! Thanks for sharing I wish I could have been there but my dad has had a few health issues this past week so I thought it better to stick close to home. Hope to see everyone at Auburn or next year at this show
70 AMX/390/Auto Hialeah yellow/Shadow Mask,           Kevin Jones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic