TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

sturbridge mass show?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 390spirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2011 at 12:16pm
anyone know if there is parking for a pick-up with a open single car trailer close by or at the show, i really don't want to drive it that far, gas mileage isn't really that good with a th400 and 4.10's.

if i can get close like within 10 miles then that will work great.
348AMX View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 348AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/30/2011 at 12:06am
I have never been to this one but will try and make it this weekend and see if any parts for sale catch my eye. Won't be bringing the AMX though.
badx View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2011 at 9:42am
  Show turned out pretty nice consiering there was anational show the same weekend. I did pretty well vending as did a couple of the other vendors. 9- 10 vendors with some really nice cars. Norm, saw the car but never saw you, sorry I missed you.   Rick
badx
390spirit View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 390spirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2011 at 11:56am
i seen you up in the corner Rick, you looked pretty comfy under the canopy, thats where we stayed most of the time also trying to keep the puppys outta the heat. no trophys for me but had a fun time anyway. the car got some attention, which was nice    

you going to the conn. show?
badx View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2011 at 4:54pm
  Hey Norm,  I was comfy, maybe to comfy as I had a few more beers than I normally would have.  Sold some stuff but I will be loaded up and on my way to Conn for the show.  Got to make room. The problem I have is I sell 2 things and buy 3.  Its not working. I heard you come in!  See Ya in Conn.     Rick
badx
Rocknthehawk View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocknthehawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2011 at 8:22pm
When/were is the CT show?

I wish I had seen this sooner, I'm only about 30 minutes away, and could have tried to snag some parts to finish my car.
amcrules00 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcrules00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2011 at 8:37pm
http://ctamo.com/

Can someone make this link clickable please?
71AMX4014SPD View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71AMX4014SPD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2011 at 9:26pm
1968 Javelin 360 727 B/W/R
1970 AMX 390 4spd Bayshore Blue
1971 Jav/AMX 401 4spd B6
Rambler65 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2011 at 7:19pm
Pictures of the 2011 4 Seasons Rambler Regional

http://amcrc.com/ne/11show/2011_regional.html
pacerman View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pacerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2011 at 8:38pm

Great pics of the 4 Seasons Regional.   That Darrin was stunning.  Lots of nice cars.  The photographer has a good eye.  Joe

Happiness is making something out of nothing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic