TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

sturbridge mass show?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
70amcpwr View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70amcpwr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sturbridge mass show?
    Posted: Aug/11/2011 at 5:58am
We are usually there with our BBO 70 Javelin but too busy with restoring a Rebel Machine this year to make it. Hopefully next year we will have our 70 Jav, 69 AMX, Machine, and sons 73 AMX all there. Will need to find a driver though. Rick
70amcpwr You just can't fix stupid.
SOLD 1970 BBO Javelin, wifes 73 AMX 360 4spd. Next project 1969 AMX
FuzzFace2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzFace2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2011 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by SANCAPJJ SANCAPJJ wrote:

I don't recall seeing any Gremlins either.   Fuzzface2 - a friend of mine has a 70 Ram air hood he is looking to sell.  Not sure what you are looking for.   I can have him contact you if interested - we are located in NY - Albany area. - JJ
Thanks the guy that had the Ram Air Hood I posted about for sale in MA got in touch with me and we are going to meet up at the CTAMO show. If it does not work out for this one and your friends is a ram air then I would be interested. I will let you know.
Thanks again.
Dave ----
TSM = Technical Service Manual

75 Gremlin X v8 for sale
70 Javelin 360/auto drag car
70 Javelin 360/T5 Street car
SANCAPJJ View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SANCAPJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2011 at 6:56am
I don't recall seeing any Gremlins either.   Fuzzface2 - a friend of mine has a 70 Ram air hood he is looking to sell.  Not sure what you are looking for.   I can have him contact you if interested - we are located in NY - Albany area. - JJ
FuzzFace2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzFace2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2011 at 10:51pm

I was thinking if they have a “work in progress” I could tow out my gutted street car then thought nope no wheels. Maybe the drag car? No to Fugly!

One of these years I will have the car done and then there will be a 70 Javelin in the shows.

Dave ----

75 Gremlin X v8 for sale
amcrules00 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcrules00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2011 at 6:23pm

Lucky you. Maybe should be your feature car?

Edited by amcrules00 - Aug/09/2011 at 6:29pm
Rambler65 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2011 at 5:39pm
We never see many 68-70 Javelin's at Sturbridge or at the CT AMO show in Meridan.  Always have plenty of 71-74s on hand at both shows though.
FuzzFace2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzFace2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2011 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by 70 Donohue 390 70 Donohue 390 wrote:

Agree with Joe, GREAT pics! Thnks for posting. It's amazing that there was not ONE 70 Javelin there. Shocked     They ALL must have been in Kenosha Wink
You know after looking thru all the pictures I was kind of saying the same thing to my self.
I was also kicking my self that I could not go and a vender had a 70 hood I could use Cry
Then again my luck I woulod not of brought enough money and the AMT would be empty Confused
Maybe next year
Dave ----

75 Gremlin X v8 for sale
70 Donohue 390 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70 Donohue 390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2011 at 4:27pm
Agree with Joe, GREAT pics! Thnks for posting. It's amazing that there was not ONE 70 Javelin there. Shocked     They ALL must have been in Kenosha Wink
67 Rogue 290 Convert

70 BBO 390 5 Speed Javelin-under construction
pacerman View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pacerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2011 at 8:38pm

Great pics of the 4 Seasons Regional.   That Darrin was stunning.  Lots of nice cars.  The photographer has a good eye.  Joe

Happiness is making something out of nothing.
Rambler65 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2011 at 7:19pm
Pictures of the 2011 4 Seasons Rambler Regional

http://amcrc.com/ne/11show/2011_regional.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic