TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > Dealerships - Nash, Hudson, Rambler, AMC, Jeep > Dealership Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

dealership pieces

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
oleblue69 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleblue69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dealership pieces
    Posted: Jan/04/2022 at 11:08am
would trade for Larry Mitchell produced belt buckles   or purchase
JS
oleblue69 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleblue69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2022 at 11:03am
keyfobs...........i have, would like to purchase two AMX belt buckles or make a trade??
JS
gt350shelb View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt350shelb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2021 at 12:43pm
Found these items from Kersey in millsboro del  photo is dated 2/15 /1969 / If you have a car from this dealer i have  a few extra dealer emblems they are nos .$35 each   

Edited by gt350shelb - Sep/25/2021 at 1:03pm
mc5fan1968 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mc5fan1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2021 at 8:50am
I remember Rinke AAMC well. I ordered parts there and knew Rich Rinke.
mc5fan@msn.com
71 Javelin AMX O.O. View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71 Javelin AMX O.O. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2021 at 10:23am
Anybody have a photo of the old AMC dealership on University Ave and Dale St. in St. Paul, MN.  It will be 50 years May 8th that I picked up my 1971 Javelin AMX there.  The building was demoed a few years ago as a use appliance store and there is a new Asian Food market there.
I thought it would be nice to get a picture of it.  It was called Grand Rambler.
Thanks
Steve
70series70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70series70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2021 at 5:07pm
Is it an ashtray?
1970 Javelin SST 304
1970 Javelin SST 360
1978 Matador Coupe Barcelona 360
tufcj View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tufcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2021 at 3:28pm
I picked this up at a swap meet a few years ago.   I think it's a dealer piece.

Bob
tufcj
69 AMX
74 Javelin AMX
67 Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
you'll eventually pay for it...
and not have it.
Henry Ford
SCRAGTOP View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCRAGTOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2021 at 3:01pm
There used to be a Rambler dealer in Portsmouth VA.  It was on Airline blvd.  Dont know what it was called.  I stopped at the business that's there and they still had some old Nash and Rambler stuff from back then.  Said they found the stuff in the rafters.  I believe that dealership closed up in the late 60s or early 70s.  Then I think the only AMC dealership around here was in Norfolk Va.  Atlantic Rambler...

Jon
davec1957 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davec1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2021 at 9:11am
I have a '70 AMX that was purchased used in 1972 from Duddie Ford in Westboro, Massachusetts. I was able to find the original owner a few years ago via the "owner identification card" (which has since been lost) that was found in the glove box many year ago. I contacted him and he verified that his AMX was, in fact, traded in for a Ford Pinto at Duddie Ford in Westboro, MA. He told me the car was purchased new in Portsmouth, Virginia, although I haven't been able to find any Rambler dealers in Portsmouth (I searched all available archived 1970 newspapers from Virginia looking for Rambler dealers, but only found two that were even close to Portsmouth - Williams Rambler and Ward Rambler). So unless I can find the Rambler dealer from Portsmouth, VA back in 1970, I plan to restore the Duddie ID and put in on the car. This isn't necessarily a bad thing as the Duddie ID was on the car for most of its life.

1970 AMX Bayshore Blue 390 4-spd GoPac
1970 AMX Commodore Blue 390 4-spd GoPac
1969 BASE JAV View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969 BASE JAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2021 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by ramblinrev ramblinrev wrote:

Got this on Facebook Marketplace, NOS dealer item from 1968 or 1969. It's a simple desk set/pen, from Sheaffer Pen, and very shiny black with bright logo and name (sorry for the poor photo...rather hard to photograph!) Now, if I just had an NOS Javelin to go with it!

Very nice.  Never seen this one before.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic