TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Pierre Cardin Interior

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcin73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/31/2010 at 10:09pm
either you love it or hate it
mrblatzman View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrblatzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2010 at 5:38am
Love it or hate it...I guess Id say I really like it...I bought a new 73 silver Javelin in Tulsa that had the package...traded it for a Grand Wagoneer in Waukomis Ok...sure hope it somehow survived...I now have a 73 Javelin Amx in Plum color with the package and those two colors togeather are hard to beat....I bought the 48,000 mile car from a dealer in AMC parts from the LA area who was going to part it....The car has a interesting history and was Ben Carcos wifes demonstrator.  I had the seats done back in 1989 because they were somewhat faded, and the material was not a giveaway even back then.....I took the car, once completed, to the milestone car show in Thousand Oaks, Ca for its first and only show ever....Ill never forget the two guys who walked around it and their comment was....Look what this guy did to his interior!!!! He should have used a watermellon for a hood ornament!!!!  This was  the only show open to the general public I ever took it to....Still have it and still like it...Bob 

Edited by mrblatzman - Feb/02/2010 at 7:34am
Thankyou....Bob
AfroMan2326 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroMan2326 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2010 at 8:08am
"I now have a 73 Javelin Amx in Plum color with the package and those two colors togeather are hard to beat...."

I couldn't agree more

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3372603
1973 Pierre Cardin Javelin
MTSman View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTSman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2010 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Teamamc Teamamc wrote:

There is  someone in calgary working on Manafacturing the complete PC interior as a kit.
They will be using the 1 NOS sheet of Material I have and my interior to make the kits.
No Idea on cost yet but I will add you to the list.
Bryan

Bryan: If they need any other measurements etc. they're welcome to come use mine for reference and I still have that spare headliner from the 72 in my basement.

Jeff
1973 PC AMX 401 auto
PlumJavelin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlumJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2010 at 10:41pm
Checked you car Afroman.  Wish mine looked as good.  I have a '72 PC Javelin.  Working to make it look as nice as yours.  360 2bbl with Hooker long tubes. And to whomever is making the fabric list, add me to it! 
Why won't this thing turn over...?

'72 SST Javelin "Young Turq"

'72 SST PC Javelin "PlumCrush"

2010 Winner of the prestigious AMO "Golden Hook" Award
PlumJavelin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlumJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/16/2010 at 4:33pm
This weekend I will have a complete PC interior for sale.  The back seat and headliner are in good condition.  The front seats are not.  The fabric on the front seats is faded and each seat has a 5" rip with a few other problems.  $300.00 plus shipping takes it all
Why won't this thing turn over...?

'72 SST Javelin "Young Turq"

'72 SST PC Javelin "PlumCrush"

2010 Winner of the prestigious AMO "Golden Hook" Award
edwards1168 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwards1168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/26/2010 at 3:06pm
would love to see the interior you have.  What state do you live in?
AMXROBBIE View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXROBBIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2012 at 3:16pm
please add me to p c interior list also thanx
JPROP911 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPROP911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2012 at 10:48am
hi my name is Joel and I have a set of real nice piere carden fender emblems and four "AMX" emblems two of them have grill angled spacers on them all have good posts, if anybody is interested email me I can send pics I'm trying to sell them all at once. 100.00     jprop911@msn.com
Brad View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2018 at 7:19pm
Found this post trying to figure out what it's worth? What would a complete used PC interior worth? I'm parting out a 73 Javelin with one and would like to know what to ask? There are no rips or wear through but faded somewhat . It's it mint NOS quality nope but useable.I'd say driver quality. Trouble is I'm in Canada about 45 minutes north of Toronto so shipping this all is a no go. 
Thanks Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic