TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

66 Rambler Classic Wagon Quarters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaynor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 66 Rambler Classic Wagon Quarters
    Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 1:13pm
Does anyone know of a source to find the lower quarters (behind the wheel) for the 66 Rambler wagon? Only need the piece below the body line directly behind the wheel openings. Can probably make it if needed, since a wagon is not very popular car, but if anyone knows where I could find these, it would be appreciated. Even good used pieces are fine. Maybe the part around the wheel opening is the same as another Rambler??? Then just make the rest???

Thanks,
Stacey
LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2019 at 2:48pm
I don't think anyone repops those for a Classic.  But I have seen many Classic parts cars for sale on Craigslist.  You might be able to pick one up for the quarters and other extra stuff.  You can also post on the Wanted section of the Forum and there may be a member with some for you. 
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 360
73 Javelin 360
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
Krauss101 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krauss101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2019 at 8:40am
Something I did for my car, I found 69 Chevelle wheel arch openings fit almost perfect, maybe you could find a patch panel from another car that they make repop. parts for
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic