TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Drag Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

rookie drag racer wins a few bucks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
1970 javi View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1970 javi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rookie drag racer wins a few bucks
    Posted: Oct/07/2019 at 5:39pm
Hey 360x I saw your little green ride at keystone about a month ago at the Friday night test and tune. I like that car and will definitely talk to you next time I get down there. 
360x View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2019 at 12:51pm
one last time for me this saturday(grudgement day) not sure what its all about but if the weather is nice i think i'm gonna play! 
idrambler View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2019 at 6:58pm
Nice.....took the AMX out to the track today and made 3 test passes....best was 13.31 at 103 mph...done for the season now...going to be a very long winter.....
Jim....AMCRC
Treasure Valley AMC Club, Pres
69 AMX 401/727
74 GremlinX 401/727race only
73 Matador 2dr HT 360/727
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2019 at 6:45pm
Nice one.
I've finally given up drinking for good...........now I only drink for evil.
360x View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 360x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2019 at 10:50am
took an opportunity to race my gremlin in the keystone raceway park(pa) nostalgia nationals last weekend. i raced in the "hot rod no box" class and made it thru 2 rounds before rain cancelled our day. came back sunday and found out we won $75.00 round money!!! 
i raced in 2 classes sunday(no box) and "old farts"(60 and older) yeah i know i started this hobby late in life! anyway i lost first round in each -- brokeout both times -- if you go to youtube and enter "2019 keystone raceway park nostalgia nationals there is a short video of time trials and racing(at the 25second mark is my 1975 green gremlin) - keystone also invited some "old school sling shots,nostalgia funnycars and gassers - it was a really fun weekend.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic