TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Pittsburgh AMC Get Together #3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pittsburgh AMC Get Together #3
    Posted: Jul/14/2019 at 5:36pm
3rd Annual Pittsburgh AMC Get Together
All Rambler, Nash, Hudson, American Motors and Jeep owners & vehicles are welcome.
This is a casual gathering of AMC cars & owners. No judging, just hanging out.
When: Sunday September 22nd, 1 to 4 PM.
Where: Farrell Family house & barn
             3371 Cedar Run Rd Allison Park Pa 15101
             Off Middle Rd, close to Hartwood Acres.

This is a new location for this year, it should be really nice. Hopefully the police don't find us here......

There is also a Facebook group for this event with more pictures. Search under "groups" for Pittsburgh AMC Get Together.

Edited by scott - Jul/14/2019 at 5:38pm
Gpfarrell View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gpfarrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/31/2019 at 5:26am
We’ll have acres of parking, a few tents, and the barn for shade... anyone with an American Motor’s product... or interest in them... is welcome!

Our place is about 5 minutes off of Exit 39 (Butler Valley/Hampton) from the Pennsylvania Turnpike.  

Hope to see you there!
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2019 at 3:51pm
About 4 weeks away! It is looking like there is going to be a really good turnout.
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2019 at 4:45pm
Just a few days away!! The weather looks to be perfect! Hope to see you there.....
kenoshakicker View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenoshakicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2019 at 6:42pm
I am going to be there. It is always a good time. Scott,  thanks for putting this together again this year.
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2019 at 4:47pm
Well, another Pittsburgh AMC Get Together is history. What a great time!

I have some people that need to be thanked. First off, big thank you to our hosts, Christy & Greg. They opened their beautiful homestead & barn to us, & provided beverages, snack, & shade. Can't thank them enough!! Thanks to Buster for donating a Javelin woodgrain door panel part so I could demonstrate how to easily restore it to look like new. Thanks to Debbie for making the AMC logo cookies. Thanks to Ron for bringing the cookies. Thanks Derven for helping tally up the Identify That Part contest entries. Greg says thanks to the mystery guest who brought a case of beer! And thanks to Javelin George for getting me the Rebel Machine die cast & having all the participants sign it! Really knocked me out that you did that my friend! I'm probably forgetting some people, so I'll just say thanks to everyone that attended & made it a great event!

We did something new this year, an Identify That Part contest. 18 AMC Jeep parts on a table, write down what year, model, & what they are. It looked like folks were having fun with that.  1st place went to Carl, 2nd Javelin George, 3rd Bill B.  Each got a box of goodies as a prize, Carl, I'll have to send yours to you.

I'll be posting some pictures in the next day or so.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic