TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > AMC V8 Engine Repair and Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Engine side motor mount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broncdiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Engine side motor mount
    Posted: Oct/28/2016 at 10:37am
Does anyone have the dimensions or a possible supplier for the engine side motor mount? What I need is the metal piece that bolts to the block. The engine is a 360 into a 73 jjavelin. I didn't get these pieces with the purchase of a car. Thanks for any help
mstrcrftr View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstrcrftr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2016 at 11:31am
i think that i have one in great shape.  do you happen to have a picture of the part you need?  which side of the engine?  etc.
broncdiesel View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broncdiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2016 at 4:31pm
http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/Broncdiesel/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0346.png.html -
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broncdiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2016 at 4:32pm
It's the part bolted to the block that the motor mount is bolted to. I need both sides.
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broncdiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2016 at 4:33pm
Not my pic btw
Rebel Machine View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebel Machine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2016 at 4:56pm
I've got a pile of them. How many do you want?

-Steve-
53w View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 53w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2016 at 5:26pm
If you have it apart do the drill and bolt trick to rubber motor mounts. It stops wind up and if mount fails bolt will hold ot togeather.... old amc racing trick easy to do.
mstrcrftr View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstrcrftr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/31/2016 at 3:20pm
let me look on my computer at home i think i have some pictures of them  and i have both sides.  i believe they have already been beadblasted and epoxy coated.
1970390amx View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1970390amx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/31/2016 at 8:16pm
Sounds like you found what you are looking for. In the future you might have better luck posting in the wanted section. 
1970 390 4speed Bittersweet shadow mask AMX
1970 Amx missing most everything, or in a box
shootist View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shootist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/01/2016 at 8:53am
Well to his defense his actual question was where he could find vendor. But I agree, this would have been better posted to the wanted section. Now  as for answering the original question, there is a list of vendors in the vendor directory.

http://theamcforum.com/forum/vendor-directory_forum27.html

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic