TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Control Freak Overstock Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alber1x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Control Freak Overstock Sale
    Posted: Nov/07/2013 at 8:30pm
Control Freak Suspensions is having an overstock sale of it's 1970 and up AMC front Tubular Control Arms & Coil Over Conversion kits.

Part # CO-1320 usually sells for $1,899.00.  For then next seven systems the price has been lowered to $1,649.00 with a flat rate $24.00 UPS Ground shipping fee anywhere in the lower 48 states.  We just have too many kits on the shelf.

These kits fit all 1970 and up AMX, Javelin, Gremlin, Hornet, Spirit and Concord vehicles.

Get improved caster with better control, handling, performance and safety.  This is a true bolt-in system.  You get our upper and lower tubular control arms, special coil over shock brackets and spring isolators, Viking double adjustable coil-over shocks with high tensile springs, custom polygraphite bushings, Moog ball joints and all new Grade 8 hardware.  Just bolt it in.  There's nothing else to buy. 

Don't miss out on these savings. Call us at 888-325-6462.

Thank you for your support.  AMC lovers are great!

Al
Al Kamhi
Control Freak Suspensions
Winter Springs, FL

888-325-6462
407-696-2772
www.FreakRide.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FreakRide
alber1x View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote alber1x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 7:04pm
We have TWO left. Jump in and help me clear my shelves. Hey, it not only helps me but it helps my suppliers, like Viking Performance. 

When I run out of stock items, I have to order more double adjustable coil over shocks and high tensile springs from the folks at Viking. That will make them happy. 

So here's the equation: You buy great product on sale and you're happy. I clear my shelf and I'm happy. I have to buy more coil overs and springs and that makes Viking Performance happy. See. Everyone's happy if you buy this stuff on sale
Al Kamhi
Winter Springs, FL

888-325-6462
407-696-2772
www.FreakRide.com
cjr1985car View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjr1985car Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2014 at 11:53am
Would like to take advantage of this deal (10 months old I know), but maybe you've got one set left At $1650??? Thanks!

-Colton
nitrousamcrambler View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrousamcrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2014 at 8:05pm
what a great deal 

gwryder View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2014 at 10:27am
Any plans for a sale price on the IFS system with R&P steering? I was at show last summer where a guy had a 76 T-Bird with a bolt in susupension and rack and pinion steering. He said the bird handled like a modern car. I started thinking about doing this for a winter project on my 70 AMX. Always looking for sale prices.

John
John
70 AMX

alber1x View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alber1x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2014 at 1:25pm
John:

We just came off a sale for the month of September, but I will extend the sale price for you. System is usually $3,799.00. Sale Price was $3,649.00

Al
Al Kamhi
Winter Springs, FL

888-325-6462
407-696-2772
www.FreakRide.com
roguedoug View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roguedoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2014 at 1:21pm
Can you post photo's of completed AMC's side, front, rear views ( AMX and American's ) with your products installed.
Thanks!

sleekcrafter View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleekcrafter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2014 at 11:46pm
What are the known header's for four speed Jav's, that fit with the Control Freak cradle? 
alber1x View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alber1x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2014 at 12:12am
Control Freak Suspensions has its own private label headers designed for AMX and Javelin vehicles.  They are polished ceramic with 3/8" flanges and fit without having to ding any tubes.  They also allow use of a stock starter without frying it.  The headers tuck up as high as possible so they are not the lowest points under the vehicle.

Al
Al Kamhi
Winter Springs, FL

888-325-6462
407-696-2772
www.FreakRide.com
GnipGnop4 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GnipGnop4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2014 at 10:22pm
Here are a few pictures of my '69 AMX instal.  CF IFS kit with power rack and rear Triangulated 4-link.  Front IFS is plug and play.  Rear kit is a challenge and best left to a fabrication shop that's navigated this type of work.  But Al's group has done a great job wiht the brackets and kit components.  Can't wait to hit the street and track.  First real test will be this April at Willow Springs.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic