TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Cactus Classic IX AMO Regional - Event Date: Apr/09/2010 - Apr/11/2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2010 at 8:34pm
See you guys sat
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2010 at 8:53am

CAM Auto creations, who does a lot of my restoration assembly work will be at the show and trailer over the new crossram SC/Rambler that has been in the pictures section. Doug Galvin will there as well with all of his AMC vendor goodies.   I hope everyone stops by to see both Alan from CAM to chat with them and perhaps explore opportunities to use their services and/or stops by to pick up some hard to find parts from Doug.

Both these businesses support our hobby with good service and good prices.  I try to do my part to help keep them going and hope that others will do the same. 

I also have a beautiful set of new Wiseco 360 forged pistons with rings that I will bring to the show in case anyone is interested in a new set of pistons for one of their cars.

Edited by amx39068 - Apr/09/2010 at 9:02am
Dan Curtis-Owner and CEO AZ AMC Restorations; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amcmusclecars/ & Curtis Real Estate Development
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2010 at 8:56am
Originally posted by mramc mramc wrote:

Thanks, go it. The NV group that does not have family in Phoenix is staying at a Motel 6 off I-17 and Bell road. Ron & Wally T, Andy Ray & myself. We the poor cheap rambler guys. I'm trailering the green base 6 cylinder Javelin . I got most of the bugs worked out of it,I could drive it , but since it's a relatively low mile car , I'd like to keep it that way. AMCYA there. LRDaum

BTW, if anyone is interested, we can stop over at my house after the Pavilions for a beer and/or cigar.   I have lots of room for cars and people and we always have a good time when the AMC crowd gets together at my house. 
Dan Curtis-Owner and CEO AZ AMC Restorations; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amcmusclecars/ & Curtis Real Estate Development
forest View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2010 at 9:27am
sounds like my old man is gonna have a blast...   try to have him smoke a cigar.....    he hasnt since he was probably 15 lol
setting guys out by car lengths....
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2010 at 9:38am
Originally posted by forest forest wrote:

sounds like my old man is gonna have a blast...   try to have him smoke a cigar.....    he hasnt since he was probably 15 lol
He's still welcome to crash at my house if he doesn't want to drive all the way back tomorrow night. My wife is headed to a resort with a friend she has coming into town so it will be guys night at the Curtis Hacienda for the weekend.

Edited by amx39068 - Apr/09/2010 at 9:39am
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2010 at 1:17am
Had a great time at the opening night barbecue tonight.  Got to meet Shirley Shahan "Dragon Lady" tonight who was also in attendance.  She will be at the show as well which promises to have maybe as many as 70+ cars tomorrow.  Will take lots of pictures and post them before the weekend is out!
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2010 at 1:18am
Forest, met ma and pa.  Nice people!
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2010 at 11:16pm
My husband, son and I made it down for a few hours today - lots of really sharp cars and nice people. Very nice show.
amx39068 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amx39068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2010 at 12:02am
Originally posted by SEdmonds SEdmonds wrote:

My husband, son and I made it down for a few hours today - lots of really sharp cars and nice people. Very nice show.
Bummer!!!!  Somehow we did not cross paths at the show.  I'll be sure to catch up with you at the Sedona show in October!
tsanchez View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2010 at 12:27am
Great show, had a good time bsing and just being around these cars and people. Met some new ones and visited some old, missed SEdmonds( I didnt stay close to my car so ???) would have been nice to meet you and your family. I met Forests father, real nice guy, he said he dropped you on your head is this true LOL and he told me about you killing his small block pickup harmonic balancer, bad Forest.Smile Kid stories are great!!! Our yout, we were so smartly stupid Approve

Edited by tsanchez - Apr/11/2010 at 12:29am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic