TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Buy Swap Sell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 90>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryder6330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2018 at 3:43pm
Hey guys,
Am selling a bunch of my AMC/Rambler stuff. I have posted it all on ebay, there will be more to come, but if anyone is looking for books etc, have a look at my ebay - ryder6330
Dont be afraid to throw me an offer, I really have no idea how much to realistically price alot of this stuff.
THanks
Ben
1969 BASE JAV View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969 BASE JAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2018 at 2:14am
Hello, I have been told these Ambassador emblems were used on AMI cars. Is anyone interested ?  They are NOS.  Thanks
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2018 at 7:39am
Originally posted by ryder6330 ryder6330 wrote:

Hey guys,
Am selling a bunch of my AMC/Rambler stuff. I have posted it all on ebay, there will be more to come, but if anyone is looking for books etc, have a look at my ebay - ryder6330
Dont be afraid to throw me an offer, I really have no idea how much to realistically price alot of this stuff.
THanks
Ben
Let me know if you are interested in selling some parts at the 5th annual AMC/Rambler show in March if you are attending. We could set up a small site next to Steve Fripps stuff for those with a few items to sell. Might work out good as everyone has something they want to sell and perfect location to sell some AMC parts etc. Anyone interested in going that way please PM me and I will arrange a space for people to display any parts (big or small) for all the AMC/Rambler people in attendence to see in person and i think you would sell a fair bit at the show with all the cars and people coming this year
mick gill View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick gill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2018 at 10:47pm
Hello. Got a brand new water pump here for sale (or swap). Not used as doesn’t fit my early 360.
Top pulleys stick out too far and bottom hits the harmonic. No gasket. $100 will pack and post anywhere at your cost.
71 Matador 360/Auto
77 HZ One Tonner 350/T400
DPS View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2018 at 3:33am
Hi everyone,
Please don't ask me how, but I was able to smash my driver window quite successfully.

This after taking several weeks to glue, attempt to fit, remove glue, re-glue, attempt to fit, remove glue, re-glue and correctly fit (well as good as I can get anyway). Happy, not Angry.

My Shannons insurance covers one glass (any) replacement per year so I have that up my sleeve if I need to source from the US. But thought I'd try locally first - can anyone help or know of anyone who can?
Thanks
Darren 
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2018 at 3:50am
I got some rear door NOS windows for my Hornet off Steve Fripp. He may have other models windows?

His number 0477090874
DPS View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2018 at 5:21pm
Many thanks 70Hornet, I'll give him a try.

Cheers
Darren
DPS View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2018 at 4:15am
Update:
I contacted Steve Fripp and he does have a couple available and is delivering one to Albury this weekend for me! How about that for service (and timing).

Unfortunately, I can't attend and at Steve's suggestion I called Dianne Wilson of the AM Javelin Register fame.

Dianne is attending and has graciously offered to pick up the window for me and bring it to Melbourne. How good is that, what a great person!

This is just fantastic - people I don't know personally, going out of there way to help me out. 
So I want to acknowledge and thank Dianne Wilson, Colin Main, 70Hornet (sorry I don't know your name Smile) and Steve Fripp.

I love my Javelin but she does test me at times Ouch. Thank God for this forum (and other websites) and the generous support of all AMC/Rambler people.

Cheers
Darren 
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2018 at 10:02pm
The reproduction of early Hornet tail light lenses is progressing as we speak. These havnt been produced for over 30 years since the mid 80's when AMC US done their last batch of these sought after lenses. Going by the quality of the other AMI items Gary has produced these will be a beaut addition to our broken, missing, scratched , faded and tatty one's we near all have now on our Hornet's and will be popular both here in Australia and the US. Will be good to have a spare on the shelf for a rainy day too

While they are still a few months off Gary can be contacted on 0416645334 or visit www.toyotaheritage.com and pop him an email to secure yourself a set

He is also reproducing the Australian only AMI front guard and rear 1/4 badges soon. Be sure to secure you pair of these sought after items. I have never seen a perfect one on a car nor any NOS one's so looking forward to getting a pair of these Smile

He is looking at doing a few other AMI and Rambler items to suit our cars soon. He already has the paint decals and some other Rambler engine bay decals done and some Classic lenses etc
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2018 at 2:02am
70Hornet,

That is great news about the tail light lenses.
I have sent through an expression of interest in a set when they become available.

Cheers !
Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 90>
  Share Topic