TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Bunch of 68-70 AMX & Jav parts, +misc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2020 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Jav Dog Jav Dog wrote:

I'll take the console lid hinge if still available.  Let me know how to send payment, paypal, etc.  Thank you

Hi Jav Dog, 

It's still available so I'll mark it as yours. I'll PM you with details. Thanks,

Chris
1968 AMX 390 w/T5
Greyhounds_AMX View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2020 at 10:52am
Originally posted by White70JavelinSST White70JavelinSST wrote:

Greyhound,

would you perchance have a correctly working 1970 55 amp alternator you could sell me?

Thanks

Well unfortunately if I do it's buried so far back in my storage area that I won't get to it for years. But I would be really surprised if Rick didn't have one. He's madmax here on the forum, he posted earlier on this thread so you can find him that way.
1968 AMX 390 w/T5
Jav Dog View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jav Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2020 at 12:18pm
Chris,
I see other people's responses listing parts that are not shown.  Do you have other parts fore sale that are not shown in the pictures you posted on 8/1?
'69 Javelin SST
White70JavelinSST View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70JavelinSST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2020 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Greyhounds_AMX Greyhounds_AMX wrote:

Originally posted by White70JavelinSST White70JavelinSST wrote:

Greyhound,

would you perchance have a correctly working 1970 55 amp alternator you could sell me?

Thanks

Well unfortunately if I do it's buried so far back in my storage area that I won't get to it for years. But I would be really surprised if Rick didn't have one. He's madmax here on the forum, he posted earlier on this thread so you can find him that way.

Thanks for responding. I think I have it under control.
70 Javelin SST, second owner, purchased 1972
Greyhounds_AMX View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2020 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Jav Dog Jav Dog wrote:

Chris,
I see other people's responses listing parts that are not shown.  Do you have other parts fore sale that are not shown in the pictures you posted on 8/1?

Hi, sorry for the confusion there. I posted a whole bunch of stuff and as it sells I've been editing the original post and removing the items that aren't available any more.

I'm going to keep digging through the garage and basement and hope to have another pile of stuff posted for sale next Saturday. 

Chris
1968 AMX 390 w/T5
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic