TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

BMO GREMLIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/13/2019 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by BMOgremlin BMOgremlin wrote:

Last summer she bought me two parts cars at the sum of 50 bucks each. She was sure it would save us money in the long run. 

Wow! What an understanding wife. Wish mine thought that way.
You don't happen to need the front pieces of that '77 do you?
I have a Spirit, and I want to convert it to a '77-'78 Gremlin front end with round headlights. I think that some '78 Concords also had round headlights.
Anyway...having a real tough time finding what I need down here.
Let me know please.
Thanks,

g-man
AMC only daily driver
BMOgremlin View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMOgremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/13/2019 at 10:15pm
If my memory serves me right i think the fenders are the same.  I know i have the headlight doors and buckets for the round lights. The grille was gone. If ya want pm me and i can send ya pics.  
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMOgremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2019 at 9:28am
I personally am looking for a hood off a 70-72 hornet so i can get rid of the bump the gremlin hoods have. 
g-man View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2019 at 11:43am
Originally posted by BMOgremlin BMOgremlin wrote:

I personally am looking for a hood off a 70-72 hornet so i can get rid of the bump the gremlin hoods have. 

Now that is funny.
I have a '70 Hornet SST, and I always thought it would look better with a Gremlin hood, just to get the bump.

g-man
AMC only daily driver
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMOgremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2019 at 7:18pm
Well just a little update. Progress on the dash. Got the dash harness in lucked out only bad wire was the plug for the dimmer switch. Got the firewall insulation all in and wires installed. Next was the heater box. Was concerned my insulation was a little thick but all went well. Also managed to fix the dash cracks. Need to paint the dash and steering column and we are done. Won't be to long before i can put a battery in and see what works and what doesn't. Fingers crossed.  
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMOgremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2019 at 8:06pm
I hate this part. 
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMOgremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2019 at 9:11pm
Got the dash in today and most of the wiring is done had fun with the heater cables but got it done. 
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMOgremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2019 at 5:58pm
I got a 30 foot role of engine tuned vinyl tape for Christmas. Went right out to the garage and put it to good use. 
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMOgremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2019 at 6:01pm
I apologise for pics upside down no-one from the phone store or my kids can figure out why.  The only place it happens is here on the forum.  The phone store says some phone's just do this.  
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMOgremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/28/2019 at 3:42pm
So small update. My wife bought me a new spray gun for Christmas. Its the aeropro r500 same gun as the sprayit 3300p. It had really good reviews. Also its said that the harbor freight aluminum paint cups fit without leak issues. Online videos show a lot of professional painters using it for clear.  Anyone on the forum use a lvlp type gun. its supposed to work with small compressor. Any input or tips would be greatly appreciated. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic