TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Barn Find 72 Hornet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2014 at 12:02am
 i was offered 5k just recently for it but like i said i have no idea or should i say had no idea of it's worth and every time i go in the shed it's asking me to get it going Cool but i can't seem to find the effort to have a go , and i don't know how i would go doing it myself as i am a boilermaker of 26 years  and have fabricated and welded a couple of sills in before and done a couple of floor pan's; BUT i'm no panel beater and i don't want to stuff it up that's for sure  and it is certainly a cool looking car that i would love to pass down to my 6 year old son when he's older.
mujja View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2014 at 6:53am
gday again people i didn't have enough points for pics to show you on here so i just thought i'd let you know my car is on ebay at the momment with pics only on for one more day 72 rambler hornet start 5k cheers let me know what you think heaps of spares
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic