TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Auburn parts various

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrblatzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auburn parts various
    Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 11:11am
Listed are some of the items that will be available at Auburn on Friday and Saturday...There are no prices listed as these are not for sale here on the forum, but at the National show...I asked a moderator about this before listing this way....Some of the things may be left behind due to limited space....If you do see something, especially a big boney something, and you think you want it, send me a PM ONLY and I will do my best to get it there...I will add to this in the coming days, and try to put the newer stuff at the top...Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone....Bob in Alabama

Complete AM radio kits 74 and newer..All part includes..Knobs antenna mount, hardware, speaker and mount

NOS motorcraft 4 Bl carb..I think its for a 72 with automatic

NOS stepper motor carb for late Spirits/Eagles

3 1970 Jav/AMX hood moldings

67/68/69/70 Neutral safety and back up light switches..Inspected, cleaned with new dialectric grease, and proper bracket

Hard to find 71 only Jav/AMX neutral and back up switches

Proper NOS grill and correct chrome HL doors for a 78 Gremlin GT..Only one I have ever had or seen...Grill is black with chrome highlights unlike the painted silver ones...May trade for other Gremlin grills I have a need for...

Pair nice used 68/69 AMX rocker moldings...California metal

Pair NOS 71/74 Javelin/AMX rocker moldings

NOS complete 78/79 Concord tail lights, grills, hood moldings, vinyl top trim, just lenses too NOS without housings...Much NOS Concord stuff....These are on the maybe list due to limited interest

NOS 401 harmonic balancer

NOS arm rest pads for cars like 65/66 Classic/Marlin

NOS tan sport steering wheel with center

NOS tan Gremlin/Hornet inside arm rests

NOS rear hatch glass for 76 Gremlin..will fit other years

NOS 76 Gremlin grill and headlight surrounds

Nos 74/75 Gremlin Grill and HL surrounds

NOS 73/74 Hornet grills and headlight surrounds

NOS Hornet taillight chrome housings and lenses

Used complete Spirit AMX or GT rear sway bar with brackets will fit Gremlins too...This is dirty and boney so it may not come unless there is prior interest

NOS Hood release remote inside cable for Javelin/AMX and one for a Matador and a 74 Gremlin too too...

NOS wheel lip moldings for 74 thru 78 Matador Coupe...I need to figure out which one is which and mark them..

Lots of smalls...lighters, knobs, handles, emblems, It takes time to sift thru a lot of it at a show

NOS radio antenna for pre 73 Jav/AMX

Ill add more later, will try to put on top...Thanks for looking    Bob

Edited by mrblatzman - Jun/15/2018 at 9:04pm
Thankyou....Bob
DHACKING View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHACKING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 11:41am
would you consider shipping these to me if I send you a large container to ship them in filled with bubble wrap and ill even pay for the shipping back to me with a return label to me?
all you have to do is pack it and get it to a ups drop point.
I know you are busy getting ready for the show...and am more than happy to wait til you return to do this if needed.
I can also pay you in advance.
thanx in advance for your consideration.
raymon
RAYMON H
401MATCOUPE View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 401MATCOUPE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 12:27pm
Bob...sending you PM on Mat Coupe Moldings and AM Radio, 70 Hood Molding
Ross K. Peterson
68X,GoPac,343,AT,52A(1stCar)
68X,GoPac,390,4sp,52A
69X,GoPac,390,4sp,64A
70X,GoPac,390,4sp,87A,8
70X,GoPac,390,4sp,BBO,8
70 Jav SST,390,AT,BSO
74MatX,401,AT,Prototype
74MatX,401,AT
rcky View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 1:31pm
pm sent on rear sway bar   

Craven View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 1:53pm
Pm sent
Hal Souers
Indiana
AMO Classified Editor

In search of red Matador Barcelona sedan in EXCELLENT condition!
SeanHatfield View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanHatfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 1:58pm
Pm sent on tan sport wheel
SCarolinaAMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCarolinaAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 2:03pm
PM sent.
bbgjav View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbgjav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 4:31pm
Bob, you found the hood release cable for a javelin? You were looking but you never got back to me?
elliet View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elliet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2018 at 5:17pm
Bob,
I am interested in the Dark Blue floor mats if no one has interest as of yet? (Ill be sending a PM)

Thank You,
Tom Ellie

Tom
1970 BBB Javelin 390
1973 Gremlin X 360 V8
1ManGang View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1ManGang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2018 at 6:47pm
Interested in the Gremlin GT grill but don't have any other Gremlin Grills to trade.

I posed on the AMO Website looking for 77 or 78 Gremlin Grill.

Dave
Norfolk, VA 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic