TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMX/3 Reproductions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 28>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GnipGnop4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2015 at 2:22pm
Not a bad idea. A Kickstarter crowdfunding approach might get this project completed. Tom...are you listening?
GnipGnop4 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GnipGnop4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2015 at 2:32pm
Okay, if this dude can get over $5K on his Delorean Hovercraft project, Tom can certainly scratch up that and more for the AMXIII.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/361244777/delorean-hovercraft
83GT View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2015 at 3:17pm
This ^....it would only take a few bucks from all the AMC enthusiasts that want to see the car driving....
2014 Star Stryker - Only Ride
1992 Bayliner Trophy Walk-Around
stormy69 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2015 at 3:33am
has this project met an untimely end?
The Breeze View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Breeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2015 at 10:04pm
I honestly do not know, I was researching about someone trying to develop AMX/3 kit cars, but the guy has not been active lately. It makes me upset that no one out there even cares to start a business replicating at least one AMC for consumers. I wish I could, but being a 23 year old trying to save up for my first house, sacrifices must be made. If anyone starts a company reproducing pre-1978 AMC vehicles for the masses, I will happily invest in their endeavor.
AMX390 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
AMX/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2019 at 11:07pm
Hey, great news. I have updated the design of the AMX/3 website and added some You Tube videos. I am recently married and my wife Amy is encouraging me to get back to working on the AMX/3 replica. So we will be Vlogging on our You Tube channel with some updates.
Thanks,
Tom

I love The AMC forum!

http://www.amx390.com

PlazinJavelin View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlazinJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2019 at 9:50am
That is good news. I look forward to updates, and I'm off to check out your new site.
Jmerican View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmerican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2019 at 2:18pm
I support Amy in her efforts.
Aljav View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aljav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2019 at 11:40pm
Great to hear you are going to press ahead with this project. The time, money, and effort you have already put into this, I hope its successful. Be great to see a huge selection of different AMX/3's at an AMC meet. Keep up the great work. Good Luck.
69 AMX 9.86 132 mph 71 JAV/AMX and 69 Javelin, .. NAMDRA member #1106
mark09 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2019 at 9:52am
I've wanted one of these since I saw one of these giving rides at an AMO show in KY or was it TN. Back in the 80's. Please keep us updated .
mark09 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 28>
  Share Topic