TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Autocross, circle track
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMC Spirit Rally Car

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 304-dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2017 at 11:26am
Photo bucket does not work on sites, nor my browsers firewall. I suggest moving to another photo sharing site.

I use imgbb.com for quick sharing and linking of photos that I don't save and share here.
71 Javelin SST body
390 69 crank, 70 block & heads
NASCAR SB2 rods & pistons
78 Jeep TH400 w/ 2.76 Low
50/50 Ford-AMC Suspension
79 F150 rear & 8.8 axles
Ford Racing 3.25 gears & 9" /w Detroit locker
farna View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Moderator Lost Dealership Project

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2017 at 7:54am
If you use Firefox and the add-on Photobucket photos WILL display -- I could see the images in the previous post just fine. I guess that does limit you to using Firefox or Chrome (I haven't personally tested Chrome) though. Seems like someone would make an add-on for the Microsoft browsers... but they may not support such "tampering"...
Frank Swygert
304-dude View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 304-dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2017 at 8:39am
Originally posted by farna farna wrote:

If you use Firefox and the add-on Photobucket photos WILL display -- I could see the images in the previous post just fine. I guess that does limit you to using Firefox or Chrome (I haven't personally tested Chrome) though. Seems like someone would make an add-on for the Microsoft browsers... but they may not support such "tampering"...

I am aware if It, but I don't use add ons, and with android as my primary use of browsing, i am limited to Chrome Dev as a browser of choice. Mainly because of most all browsers have way too much going on, and do not have Samsung's builtin browser customisation ability to trim down some functions.

Just a personal pet peeve at how things are with android. It was cool in the Jelly Bean and Kit Kat years, but now it's a Matryoshka doll of services that most users are unaware of when they use or install an app.
71 Javelin SST body
390 69 crank, 70 block & heads
NASCAR SB2 rods & pistons
78 Jeep TH400 w/ 2.76 Low
50/50 Ford-AMC Suspension
79 F150 rear & 8.8 axles
Ford Racing 3.25 gears & 9" /w Detroit locker
farna View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Moderator Lost Dealership Project

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2017 at 4:17pm
Well, the Chrome fix supposedly works on Android devices... I haven't tried it as my Android tablet is too old and slow for much internet use (need to buy a newer one!).

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?hl=en&hotlinkfix=1512508457012
Frank Swygert
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic