TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Amc night at local cruise in - Event Date: Aug/28/2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71gremmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Amc night at local cruise in
    Posted: Jul/06/2007 at 1:15am

On the 28th of August I am having a Amc night at a local cruise in. The cruise in takes place at the Tasty Twist, located at 12753 Old Lake Rd
East Springfield, PA 16411

The show is not only for us amcers to get together but also for a long time freind and amc enthusiast, My friend Joe Zak has been sick for over 2 years. He is 79 years old and now bound to a wheel chair. He will never be able drive or able to live on his own again. His family is bringing him out in a lift van and I am trying to get his 1968 amx at the show also. I know this is a small show but I was hoping if any fourm users are close enough please bring out your amcs for Joe and for a good time. They will have a special section for the Amc's to park together.

Edited by Mountainmoron - Jul/12/2007 at 3:07am
71 Gremlin X,360,t-5,8 3/4 rear axle
66 Rambler Classic, 232,auto
71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/06/2007 at 1:24am
I am going to mark my calendar because I live just about 2 1/2 hours from there. I don't know what I have planned for the end of Aug. but if I don't have anything going on I might be able to make it. This area would be a great area to hold a show because it's about half way between the NY/PA arear and the Ind/OH area...

How about you guys from the Cleveland area?
71gremmy View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71gremmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/06/2007 at 4:04am
It would be great if you could come 71 Sc360 where are you from? I will get the time that the cruise starts normally. There will be other makes there but we will have our own special area. Amcers from the mentor/cleavland area should remeber Joes Red 68 amx with the white 70 stripes. We used to go to cruises up at super K. I have the blue and grey primer Gremlin
71 Gremlin X,360,t-5,8 3/4 rear axle
66 Rambler Classic, 232,auto
71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/06/2007 at 6:03am
Near Niagara Falls.....
igrout View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igrout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2007 at 11:28pm
This is a great idea, I'm there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic