TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMC logo'd high quality parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 1:35pm
Eagle wheel center caps, 5 spoke full split. (there are two styles, one the split in the spokes goes all the way to the nuts, the other it stops short of the center cap)
Have one that could be used as a sample -
frankly, I am thinking of taking it to a high school and having them cast in aluminum and then spun and polished. that way there'd be no plastic.
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 2:08pm
Even though I don't need them personally bumper end caps and the round side marker lights for Spirits/Eagles always seem to be in high demand.
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
BADJAV390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADJAV390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 2:39pm
69/70 jav/amx 140 mph speedometers 

Edited by BADJAV390 - Mar/15/2012 at 5:57pm
1968 AMX 390/4spd
1969 Jav 600 HP Alfano 390 Protouring
1970 Javelin SST 390/4spd
next..71 amx 401/4spd, 70 AMX 390 4spd, 69 sc/rambler, 69 AMX BBO 390 4spd
gwryder View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 2:47pm
I'd like to see a "quality" 70 AMX / Javelin crash pad. The one I bought has fitment issues and was a ***tard to align, so that the overlay board would fit and the glove box door would close.
John
70 AMX

sidewinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidewinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 2:55pm
Moved from general chat to new forum topic...." Product Announcements"...

Chuck Page
Chuck Page ,AKA Sidewinder
1968 "BLACK CHERRY" Javelin
Previous owner of 2013 Heritage Cup winner 1970 BBO AMX

SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 4:41pm
Putting in a word for the FSJ folks (Waggies and Chero's).  A reproduction rear window(tailgate) window crank that doesn't break within a few weeks of installation, AND that has the Red and Blue Jeep Logo (or gold and red Kaiser one).  The repros are plain and the splines split out.  With the number of FSJ folks out there, this might actually MAKE money.
AmeriMan View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeriMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 5:23pm
This is great news!
larue390@comcast.net
4spd_74amx View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4spd_74amx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 7:03pm
Anything humpster has my seal of approval but here are a few things I think are needed.  Numero uno on my list (and I think I speak for others) are machined overlays (a/c and non a/c) and door inserts.  A few honerable mentions are wheel well mouldings, gas tanks, grille mesh, grille (I saw you are working that), headlight surrounds, glass, 4 speed console (early and late style), headliner and cowl induction seal.  
jackdk View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by SEdmonds SEdmonds wrote:

The holy grail for mid-sixties cars....crash pads aka dash pads.

69 BBG AMX #09007 "If it's to loud! Your to old!:"    jax-AMXpress@msn.com
AMO #1945
68amx1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68amx1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 8:40pm
68 american dash pad.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>
  Share Topic