TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMC featured car show. - Event Date: Jul/06/2018 - Jul/07/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: AMC featured car show.
    Posted: Jan/13/2018 at 12:34pm

36th Annual Arthritis Foundation Classic Auto Show & Cruise-In

Featured Marques:AMC, 50th Anniversary of AMX and Javelin, Volkswagen, Celebrating 50 Years of Herbie and 35 Years of the GTI Packard.

Friday July 6, 2018: 36th Annual Cruise-In, Dublin Metro CenterRegistration 10am-5pm Live Music starts at 6:30PM

Saturday July 7, 2018: 36th Annual Classic car Show, Dublin Metro CenterRegistration 7am-11am Live Music starts at 4:30PM

Cost: Pre-Registration cost: $30 for Friday Cruise-In $35 for Saturday Show or $55 for both days Day-Of Show.

http://arthglr.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2018ClassicAutoShowColumbusOH/tabid/931010/Default.aspx

73 Hornet - 401EFI - THM400 - Twin Grip 20
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2018 at 5:55pm
I think it was in 2001 when they had the AMC as Marques and they broke the ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION CAR SHOW record for Marque attendance .   so this year will be an attempt to break the AMC record for attendence
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2018 at 11:40pm
Looks like a great event!

Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2018 at 7:34am
this show has always been a top notch class act  very well put together Run like clock work as well
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2018 at 9:23am
From their web site:

"Friday, we get the party started with the Cruise-In as we welcome the public to see over 1100 cars on display in the Metro Center competing for 100 6 ft tall trophies. Saturday, we see 1200 classic cars on display in over 50 classes get judged looking for over 300 different awards. Friday and Saturday, we welcome the night with some live entertainment."

That is also the same weekend as the Good Guys show at the Columbus Expo Center. Some people bounce back and forth between the two shows.

http://www.good-guys.com/ggn-2018

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2018 at 11:42am
You have created a dilemma for me Ken, I will be heading west from CT at that time and was planning on heading up to Toronto for the Northern Ramblers AMC show that weekend. It's another all AMC show that I've wanted to attend for years! 
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2018 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by amxdreamer amxdreamer wrote:

You have created a dilemma for me Ken, I will be heading west from CT at that time and was planning on heading up to Toronto for the Northern Ramblers AMC show that weekend. It's another all AMC show that I've wanted to attend for years! 
Time to flip a coin Tony. If you ask me the Columbus show is the one you should attend. No dilemma. LOL.

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2018 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by pit crew pit crew wrote:

Time to flip a coin Tony. If you ask me the Columbus show is the one you should attend. No dilemma. LOL.

I'm already stopping for GAD on the way out to the east coast, then up to MI for a show, then over to CT, then up through Montreal over to Toronto for the Canadian show. I have a place to stash my setup and fly home for a few weeks at work before flying east to haul down to Auburn for the Nationals and the drive home....going to be a busy summer!
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2018 at 2:04pm

I'm already stopping for GAD on the way out to the east coast, then up to MI for a show, then over to CT, then up through Montreal over to Toronto for the Canadian show. I have a place to stash my setup and fly home for a few weeks at work before flying east to haul down to Auburn for the Nationals and the drive home....going to be a busy summer!
Time to start collecting frequent driver miles. LOL

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2018 at 6:15pm
I'm trying!

Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic