TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMC COLORS LEATHER SUNGLASSES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70JavelinSST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2020 at 11:31am
Pablo,

I recently donated money to the forum.  I believe that makes me a supporter of the AMC Forum.

I'll let you know as soon as the sunglasses case arrives.

Thanks again.
70 Javelin SST, second owner, purchased 1972
PABLO View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PABLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2020 at 11:24am
Originally posted by White70JavelinSST White70JavelinSST wrote:

Pablo,

I recently donated money to the forum.  I believe that makes me a supporter of the AMC Forum.

I'll let you know as soon as the sunglasses case arrives.

Thanks again.

Bravo!Clap
Thanks to people like you all can use this forum. I´ll do it myself as soon as I can. It´ll help If this sunglasses covers sells well .

Bye
1973 JAVELIN AMX 360 AUTO
EUROPE (SPAIN)
PROSTOCKTOM View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROSTOCKTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2020 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by PABLO PABLO wrote:

Hi
I have made a few of these sunglasses covers with the AMC colors. I hope that you like them. They are made with a complicated technique to glue three skin colors so that they look like a single piece. It has been sewn by hand also. I ask $ 25 for each one (including standard post)
Personally I think they are very cool, but I want a free opinion, because of that, I will give a couple of them for free to the two first support members of the forum who request them, in exchange for committing to make an independent comment the product quality and price.
That way I also want to thank you all for the great support received from the forum.
If you read this post, please leave a comment, all comments are well come.
bye

Got the case in the mail today. Very well made with excellent vivid colors and incredible flawlessly smooth transitions between the colors ( I would like to see how that's actually done). My reading glasses fit inside just fine, but there is no way my Ray Ban sunglasses will fit in the case.  Excellent handmade product from an AMC enthusiasts that you'll be proud to own. Can't wait to see what else you can come up with in the RWB colors.

Thanks again Pablo!

Tom

1949 Ford Business Coupe
1969 AMC Rambler Rouge, Tube Chassis Race Car
1974 AMC Hornet Hatchback, Wally Booth Outlaw NPS Race Car Project
1980 Ford Fairmont Futura
1990 Ford F-350 Supercab Dually
White70JavelinSST View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70JavelinSST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2020 at 8:57am
Pablo,

Thanks so very much for the RWB leather glasses cover.

I received it yesterday.

Flawlessly done. Like PROSTOCKTOM said, where the three color changes is awesome, beautifully done! 

Same thought from me as well on the size of the case, my reading glasses fit great.

A larger case is needed for any of the sunglasses I have.

You are an amazing craftsman Pablo !

PABLO View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PABLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2020 at 5:51am
Hi Tom and Armand, 
Thank you very much for your comment.
 It could not be better.
I´m very pleasse  that you like.
As for the size you are right, it is not an appropriate model for large sizes. I can do it in different sizes the next time one asks, I will tell him how to check the size before closing the order.
For large sizes another type of design will be necessary. If I find another appropriate design I will let you know.
I am preparing the design and testing for a key holder. I hope to have it ready in a few days, I'll let you know.
Thanks again for your help.

EUROPE (SPAIN)
PABLO View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PABLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2020 at 1:01pm
Hi, 
I just post a new topic for the key holder 
If you want to order them together I´ll do a special price of 28$ for one sunglasses cover and one key holder.
For the key holder I ask 9$ for each one (including standard post), but if you order more than one unit the price for the follower units is just 6$. That way if you order 2 the total price post included is 15$, if you order 3 the total price post included is 21$, and so on.
I hope you all like it! (all comments are well come)

bye!
EUROPE (SPAIN)
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70JavelinSST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2020 at 8:17am
Pablo,

I like the key holder.

I would like to order two of them. 

How would you like payment sent?

Armand
PABLO View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PABLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2020 at 8:57am
Hi Armand,
As I already have your adrress, I´ll post them as soon as I can, I´ll let you know.

Bye.

EUROPE (SPAIN)
PABLO View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PABLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2020 at 2:06am
Hi Armand 
they are on the way, in a cuple of week should be there. Let me know when they arrive.

bye
EUROPE (SPAIN)
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White70JavelinSST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2020 at 5:46pm
Thanks Pablo, I'll keep checking my mail box for them

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic